"THE SPIRIT THAT NOW OPERATES IN THE SONS OF DISOBEDIENCE"

by mrsjones5 86 Replies latest jw friends

• mrsjones5
  • AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

Oh God.

Some people are too stupid to realize that we left that God forsaken religion.

How insulting to come on here and basically call us all 'sons of disobedience'.

What an ass you are, Pj.

Jeff

• AllTimeJeff
    AllTimeJeff

Uh Chipper, you do realize that we have read and heard this before, right? That's why we are HERE, because the above comments are INSULTING, and WRONG.

Oh well, count another hour for FS! Get it over 6, and no pesky elders will be on your back.

• Chalam
    Chalam

You learned so many good things through this channel. If we speak against the channel

For the uninitiated, that is psychic jargon.

Learn How To Channel at Talking To Spirit

Talking to Spirit - Channeled Psychic Readings by Lady Skye Fyre

Channeling and spirit communication

Nature of Channeling

Spirit Channeling - GuildWiki, an unofficial Guild Wars wiki

Yes, the WT have their own channels but not to the Spirit of God, the Holy Spirit :(

Leviticus 19: 31 " 'Do not turn to mediums or seek out spiritists, for you will be defiled by them. I am the LORD your God.

The WT have defiled many already.

Luke 6: 43 "No good tree bears bad fruit, nor does a bad tree bear good fruit. 44 Each tree is recognized by its own fruit. People do not pick figs from thornbushes, or grapes from briers.

All the best,

Stephen

• cyberjesus
    cyberjesus

Well the WT says that you shouldnt be here in association with us, so you are not obeying the FDS and therefore Jehovah's guidance. Some kind of spirit is operating inside you right now.

Do you repent?

Anyway greetings pjs.

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

Ship, I'm speaking against the lies and bullshit of this channel and may your destructive evil God jerkhoobah strike me down dead as I type this,,,,,,,,,,,, still here Ship, your God can take a long jump of a short pier, sucker. Ship please dont insult my intelligence FFS

• daniel-p
    daniel-p

pjshipper, thanks for bringing me to my senses!! i will make haste and get back to the hall!!!1

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

The Donkey is back with a message,from the WBT$..

Pony

• Saoirse
    Saoirse

The bible says that Jesus is the head of the church. Period. He is the only mediator for mankind. We do not need a governing body, faithful & discreet slave or Pope for salvation. Sorry PJ, but Jesus has nothing to do with the WTBTS. You are serving men, not God.

http://www.jwfacts.com/watchtower/organization.php

http://www.towerwatch.com/help_for_ex-witnesses/does_god_have_an_organization.htm

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Well at least one came to their senses!

Thanks Chipper!..

I`m the one that noticed your post is

Do I get a Prize?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit