Need to make my home worth less. Any tips?

by wouldacouldashoulda 46 Replies latest jw friends

• wouldacouldashoulda
    wouldacouldashoulda

Yknot

I plan on keeping the property by buying her out. I would not do any damage to my home. Maybe I could get a pet alligator or something?

w

• John Doe
    John Doe

What would be hilarious is if you do devalue the property, and your wife proves it. Then, the judge will award her 50% of the value of the property before it was devalued, and you'll be stuck with the damage.

• wouldacouldashoulda
    wouldacouldashoulda

I am convinced I was normal before divorce proceedings or maybe my true colours are showing?

W

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Thats not the smartest thing to do..

1st..

Why would you want to hurt her?..Crazy

2nd..

If the house go`s down in value..

Your 50%,is worth less..

Your screwing yourself..

You obviously did`nt think this through..LOL!!

• Trevor Scott
    Trevor Scott

wouldacouldashoulda, tell every potential buyer who comes to see the house that the neighbors are Jehovah's Witnesses.

• wouldacouldashoulda
    wouldacouldashoulda

Trevor

Will you marry me?

lol

• Farkel
    Farkel

:YOu are joking with me. Send me a link if its true!

Hell no! I'm sorry I even put the idea in your head!

Farkel

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Very simple:

Make the house look awful... inside and out. Then hire a home appraiser to come and appraise the house.

• Do you have any cats or dogs? Arrange things so they piss and poo all over the floor. (You can use no-pet-smell stuff to remove the smell later)
    • Kick a few holes in the drywall. (You can easily repair holes in drywall - the hard part is matching the paint.)
    • Stop washing your dishes and leave nasty pots, pans, plates and bowls all over the place with mold growing in the so they stink.
    • Stop taking out the garbage and allow the garbage to pile up all over th house... form little "rat trails" you use to walk around the house... basically make it look like you are a hoarder.
    • Track dirt and leaves in the house from outside.
    • Remove the AC controller off the wall so you only see wires dangling out of the wall. (Very easy to put back)
    • Remove a bunch of electric outlet wall plates and leave the hot wires hanging out. (Very easy to put back)
    • Do you know anyone with a trashed out car? Have them park it out front. Hell... put several trashed out cars out front. The more the better.
    • Stop mowing the grass. Leave a few wheel rims around the yard and let the grass grow all threw them.
    • Put a little kiddy pool in the yard, fill it with dirt (dug from around the yard) and plant weeds in it.

Just use your imagination.

• AllTimeJeff
    AllTimeJeff

This is silly.

Payback and revenge are understandable motives, but nobility and being magnanimous are better ways to act.

This would be a good example of the value of "cutting your losses". Nothing to be gained, and a lot to be potentially messed up in the future.

Although I understand, (believe me) the sooner you can cut the cord, the better.

Besides that, I really believe in Karma. Do the right thing, it will come back to you at some point. :)

• Scully
    Scully

http://www.snopes.com/love/revenge/shrimp.asp

Be careful what you wish for. Your wife may be two steps ahead of you.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit