new WT rule: no holding hands durning public prayer!

by leftchica 33 Replies latest watchtower bible

• 1Averagejoe
    1Averagejoe
    Haven't read the wt yet, is it a rule or suggestion? No doubt now they attendants and elders and all involved will be on a watch out to see who breaks their ridiculous "guidance"? What, are we teenagers to be overly aroused at holding hands during prayers? What about a couple during their wedding, will they have to stand apart so it's clear to all they are not holding hands? Or worse yet a funeral during prayer will couples including those who may have lost a loved one not hold each other? Nit picking on EVERY aspect of an individuals life! Way to go Borg, keep showing just how juvenile you are in your thinking. Wife has vowed she's going to do it more "visibly" so there's a plus for me! ;D
  • cognac
    cognac

You know how easy it would be to piss them off? I think I could have a lot of fun with this, lol

• stillin
    stillin
    Nothing has changed since this all started. Elders hold their wives' hands during prayer. Sisters who are friends hold each others' hands. We hype a lot of this stuff up because we're mentally diseased here. Lol!
  • cognac
    cognac
    Lol @stillin

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit