HOW MANY OF THE GOVENING BODY ARE NOT ANOINTED…??

by Mr. Majestic 21 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Mr. Majestic
    Mr. Majestic

Anyone know...???

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

none, that is a requirement

• blondie
    blondie

All the GB have to be anointed (or at least claim to be and recognized as such by the other members of the GB).

Why do you ask?

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

You MUST be anointed to serve on the GB. No exceptions.

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

Anyone can be "anointed" according to JW doctrine. They say they are, and they are.

Now, if you ask how many are actually guided by holy spirit to help people to know what God's Will is, well then none of them are.

• blondie
    blondie

*** w07 4/1 p. 24 par. 11 Loyal to Christ and His Faithful Slave ***As in early Christian times, a small group of spirit-anointed overseers make up the Governing Body of Christ’s followers on earth today.

*** w06 3/15 p. 26 New Members of the Governing Body ***All members of the Governing Body are anointed Christians.

*** w06 5/1 p. 26 par. 16 Jehovah Trains Shepherds for His Flock ***The Governing Body—the small group of anointed elders who represent the slave class

*** w06 7/15 p. 20 par. 6 Focus on the Goodness of Jehovah’s Organization ***The ‘faithful slave’ is represented by the Governing Body of Jehovah’s Witnesses, a small group of spirit-anointed men serving at the world headquarters of Jehovah’s Witnesses in Brooklyn, New York.

*** w06 11/1 p. 23 par. 7 Do You Share Jehovah’s View of Sacred Things? ***The role of the spirit-anointed ones who make up the Governing Body and of the overseers appointed by them in the branches, districts, circuits, and congregations should be recognized as a sacred responsibility.

*** w02 3/15 p. 14 par. 7 Christ Leads His Congregation ***As in the first century, a small group of qualified men from among the anointed overseers now serve as the Governing Body, representing the composite faithful and discreet slave

*** w01 1/15 p. 28 How the Governing Body Differs From a Legal Corporation ***? Because at the time, the board of directors and officers of the Pennsylvania corporation were closely identified with the Governing Body of Jehovah’s Witnesses, which has always been made up entirely of spirit-anointed men.

• Mr. Majestic
    Mr. Majestic
    All the GB have to be anointed (or at least claim to be and recognized as such by the other members of the GB). Why do you ask?

Well I thought that they all had to be anointed as well, but I read somewhere on another board that there were a few members of the GB that were not anointed.

Just wanted to check to see if I had my facts right….

• blondie
    blondie

Sorry, caught you mid post.

• PSacramento
    PSacramento

I think you may be confusing that some of the GB are NOT of the 1914 generation.

• The Almighty Homer
    The Almighty Homer

Good info Blondie

This is just self marketing propaganda, for nothing but themselves.

I'm an anointed too, Homerovah

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit