New here

by goldensky 45 Replies latest jw friends

• cantleave
    cantleave

Welcome to this forum.

Your story will strike a chord with many of us. You said

I still love Jehovah very, very much, although I'm not even sure whether he exists of not. Weird, isn't it?

Your right it is wierd, but as witness you have basically been told what to think and how to act all your life and after that, all free thinking is wierd - enjoy the wierdness, don't let the confusion distract you and open your mind to all possibilities, it's great!

• finding my way
    finding my way

Nice to meet you Goldensky. Your words are much more eloquent than mine.

English is my first and only language, but I'm American so you know how that can be

I wish you the best and I think it's wonderful that you are doing what you feel is right despite the challenges of doing so. I understand how it may make you feel sad to let others down but in time they may come to similar conclusions as you and then they will understand.

I had a brother and a good friend leave before I had seen things for how they really were and I always wondered why. I Cried when I found out my friend had left and I was in a disfellowshipped state! She had been a pioneer and was always such a "good witness". I had strived to be like her and I just couldn't understand her choice and she didn't really explain a lot to me because she didn't want to stumble me. Eventually though, I understood.

Much love,

~fmy

• caliber
    caliber

Bienvenido a bordo

• yknot
    yknot

I am glad you have joined.....

Questioning Jah's existance is normal, as is pondering the separation of Jah and the WTS....

Take your time, discern your heart.

(Sending you a PM too!)

• Open mind
    Open mind

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3216/3001821927_8cd8042862.jpg

De donde vive en Espana?

That's as good of Spanish as I can muster.

Welcome aboard!

om

• winstonchurchill
    winstonchurchill

Goldensky: Welcome from a 30+ years active spanish-speaking witness, also struggling with my english. Bienvenida, Maja!

Leolaia: Brains are sexy! I Love you

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit