Starting to write here after reading for years

by deep-blue-sea 28 Replies latest jw experiences

• Heaven
    Heaven

Yknot... I love your welcome images! This one is a Suzy's Zoo mouse. Neato!

• blondie
    blondie

Hi Claudia, welcome.

Blondie

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

Welcome to the forum.

So, I try to act in this way: I do not talk about the organization…..not even to tell them that my husband and sons are disfellowshipped!

It seems to me, that they are aware we do not attend anymore the ‘spiritual activities’, but they prefer NOT TO ASK and NOT TO KNOW so that they are not obliged to take decisions about us: shall we greet them, receive them, meet them or not????? Do you understand`?

You are not obligated to report any disfellowshippings or disassociations to other family members. If your family needs to stay ignorant in order to continue speaking to you, then keep doing it that way. If they ever ask about Witness stuff, just change the subject or say you don't want to talk about that.

after years of fading, he provoked a big mess between the local JW by sending almost 500 letters and e-mail to JW explaining the reasons of his fading.

His fade really ended in a mess. Well, not a big problem anymore. He is out, the adult children are out, you are not attending meetings. Enjoy that freedom.

• deep-blue-sea
    deep-blue-sea

Oh YES!!!! I really enjoy my freedom......Onthewayout!!!! It is a chance for us as a family, having left all together!!!...Take care!

• deep-blue-sea
    deep-blue-sea

There's a misunderstanding somewhere.....Claudia..and that's all...without some Chris (too bad for him) my husband is called......N

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers

Welcome!

• penny2
    penny2

Hi deep-blue-sea, great to have you here!

penny

• dissed
    dissed

Bonjour Claudia!

You certainly speak more clearly than any member of the governing body, no?

• snowbird
    snowbird

Welcome, welcome, welcome.

Sylvia

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit