alone in the hse with opposite sex....is it crazy ??? or not??

by angel eyes 47 Replies latest jw friends

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

Once, just before a meeting I was in the second school with my fiance. An elder came in and gave me shit. We weren't doing anything - we were on opposite ends of the f*cking room. I thought it was really stupid, and told him that if I wanted to get laid I could think of better places to do it than the kingdom hall.

How bloody stupid can you get?

W

• PSacramento
    PSacramento

One time when I was alone with a woman, she tripped and land on top of me with her legs wrapped around me and somehow our clothes flew off and , well...modesty prohibits me to continue.

It was like a miralce !!!

Praise jah !!

• compound complex
    compound complex

Thank you, Blondie.

That gives us some much needed perspective and tempers my own point of view. Problems can and do arise.

Gratefully,

CoCo

• caliber
    caliber
    I'm very affectionate and i love hugging and kissing my spiritual family, actually and my friends, in and out the truth..thats me and Jah wouldn't want that to change... So this is me and thats that...yay

I myself am a more reserved person when it comes to hugs and kisses... But I see that Angel Eyes is a very loving and sincerely

affectionate person... your spirit had greater freedom ..who are any of us to question that ??

On the question of even Elders needing to exercise caution.... I think a lot has to do with the purpose of our contact with a person

of course Elders that are there to counsel and comfort could create a bad situation...but what if you're there to build cupboards ?

If you must act ( and I truly mean ACT ) abnormal to appear righteous somehow your true self may be lost !

• dinah
    dinah

Some elders have been seen putting their hands on a sister as if with a fatherly gesture. But they could be deceiving themselves, for a romantic impulse instead of pure Christian brotherly affection could well be motivating such a gesture.

Doesn't that alone show you the mindset of the writers?

• daniel-p
    daniel-p

I know we have to use discernment and have a balance but really!!! do any of you feel sometimes its blown out of porportion?

Not at all. Clearly you have a corrupt heart and have been counseled for this in the past, and only want to smear Jah's faithful slave.

• DaCheech
    DaCheech

I used to bring old sisters to the hall (i mean between 60 and 80 years old).

they never would sit in the front, I looked like a taxi driver.

if you're ever seen alone in home with the opposite sex, someone can easily accuse you of fornication. at least jews can do it as long as the door is left open during the visit

• dinah
    dinah

Why the constant emphasis on sex? There are FAR worse sins that can be committed.

• caliber
    caliber

I think some who have suffered sexual abuse at the hands of trusted, otherwise

protective figures in their life my have a broken trust which is totally understandable... It will greatly influence their prospective .

Some elders have been seen putting their hands on a sister as if with a fatherly gesture. But they could be deceiving themselves, for a romantic impulse instead of pure Christian brotherly affection could well be motivating such a gesture.

Doesn't that alone show you the mindset of the writers?

Yes the mind set of thinking we can read the motives of others ...usually done with negative assumptions

• dinah
    dinah

Caliber, either that or that are just perverts trying to act all righteous.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit