New ex-JW Magazine / Journal

by Moxie 40 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Midget-Sasquatch
    Midget-Sasquatch

Thank you for all the hard work you and the contributors put into it.

The calibre was awesome. I was keenly reading through it from start to end (says alot when my, as of late, ADHD mind can do that).

• Midget-Sasquatch
    Midget-Sasquatch

Is there a way to make the magazine's website show up more highly ranked in web searches? I wish I was more savvy in things like this.

I first delved into all the more doctrinal and factual aspects on the site and then near the end began reading the interview and the personal stories. I'm glad I did it that way. It allowed me to hoover up alot before I reached some pretty moving stuff there. Great mix.

Again, much appreciated.

• Lillith26
    Lillith26

I just spent the last 2 hours reading throught the website... great job, and thank you

• dissed
    dissed

Its nice to have an alternative. Sometimes JWN gets way too political to my liking. Been a real turn off for me. The site is advertised as a JW site then spends half the time with disrespectful argueing over political stuff.

I am sure to be spending less time here and more time there.

• sweet pea
    sweet pea

Very impressed. A lot of hard work has gone into this, thank you for all you and those who have been involved have done.

• yknot
    yknot

Riveting....

Still reading but wanted to pop back on JWN and comment!

• Ténébreux
    Ténébreux

I'd like to propose that all ex-JWs be prohibited from distributing this door-to-door, and that as evidence of our inaction we must fail to hand in a monthly service report.

• cantleave
    cantleave

Moxie, Just read your story - very touching, thanks for sharing

• bibleresearcher
    bibleresearcher

Excellent! Thank you ever so much!

Stephen

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

I've added you to the LINKS section of the board

Share this

Google+