New ex-JW Magazine / Journal

by Moxie 40 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Moxie
    Moxie

Hi everyone!

Some of you may already be aware of the new ex-JW magazine that's been in the works for some time. Well, the day has finally come and I'm happy to let you know that JWRecovery Magazine is now available online and for free download at www.jwrecovery.org

It features articles, interviews and columns by many ex-JWs throughout the community including:

Barbara Anderson
    Randy Watters
    Don Cameron
    Gary Busselman
    Brenda Lee
    Lance Goller
    Brian Stilson
    Amy Arnao
    ...and many more.

Please visit the site and let us know what you think. You can of course download the full, print-friendly PDF version as well as browse the website and comment on the articles and features.

We're already beginning work on the next issue which will be released in December.

So without any further ado, here it is:

JWRecovery Magazine
    www.jwrecovery.org

• leavingwt
  • Goshawk
    Goshawk

Very Nice

58 Pages

Well done Moxie et al.

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Very good!

To the creators: Thanks for all of the countless hours of hard work on your own time!

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

bttt

• Mickey mouse
    Mickey mouse

Fantastic Moxie, thanks for all the hard work put in by everyone who had an input.

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

I'll take a look, thanks for the effort in advance. It better have a Watching The World section, or I'm "not interested".

But seriously, you should think about doing exactly that, with little synopses of good news and hopeful scientific discoveries.

• JimmyPage
    JimmyPage

Sweet. I am going to go door to door to all the Witnesses and offer it to them. Better work on my presentation and get my time started at the vacant house down the street.

• JimmyPage
    JimmyPage

I love the idea that we are part of the "conscious class".

• avishai
    avishai

better yet, go to the doors with or directly after the jw's in service and give out copies. You have just as much right to be there as them.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit