Bethel Doctor--Is it me, or was this odd??

by Sherri 33 Replies latest jw experiences

• Farkel
    Farkel

I figure that if I was a Bethel Doctor and you had a toothache, I would need to have a good look at your girl stuff. As a Bethel Doctor and knowing that you are just a second-class female human I could rightly look at your female stuff and probe it to find out the source of your toothache. After all, your toothache could have started in your female stuff, you know. Anyone who knows ANYTHING about medicine knows that if a toothache or tuberculosis is suspected, the best place to look for its source in a fem is in the vagina, and a good Doctor knows a THOROUGH examination is necessary.

This is all Bible-Based(tm).

Farkel

Edited by - Farkel on 6 January 2003 23:54:24

• Robdar
    Robdar

Perhaps the doctor was performing a complete physical, yearly examination? I go in once a year for a pap. If, I happen to go to the ob-gyn for some other reason a few weeks before the pap is due, she will go ahead and perform it to save me from having to come in later. This all seems like much ado about nothing to me.

Robyn

• Scully
    Scully

Joy writes:

She was married at the time.

Don't be shocked at this, but I know 3 couples who served at Bethel who claim to have NEVER consumated their marriage because they didn't want any "accidents". The marriages were strictly platonic - two of them claimed to have never even seen their spouse undressed.

Even if she was married, perhaps the doctor was checking for visual signs of pregnancy (current or previous) - a big no-no at The Big House.

Love, Scully

• Sherri
    Sherri

Not sure how this thing made it back to the top of the pile--I'd forgotten all about it.

I was never traumatised or anything--just thought it was a bit weird. It all came back to me after some thread about Bethel doctors--can't remember what it was.

Anyway, I'm fit and well now!

S

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit