What do you think about this quote from the 2003 District Convention talk "Beware of the Voice of Strangers"?

by LUKEWARM 55 Replies latest jw friends

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

Hold on there, that doesn't fit into the pattern, and I am not going to listen to it!" Yes, even if it were one of Jehovah's angels.

In other words, if Jesus himself said something different than what the watchtower teaches then he is automatically wrong. After all, he's just an angel according to watchtower teaching.

W

• LUKEWARM
    LUKEWARM
    In other words, if Jesus himself said something different than what the watchtower teaches then he is automatically wrong.

True! As one poster here put it, "if Jesus came down from heaven right now and told JW's to STOP LISTENING TO THE SOCIETY, STOP GOING TO THE MEETINGS, told them I DON'T NEED YOUR FREAKIN 10 HOURS PER MONTH! They'd just blink really fast and open up the latest issue of the WT magazine and proceed with this month's suggested presentation."

• snowbird
    snowbird

LOL.

The WT doth promote itself, doesn't it?

For me, it was so gradual that I didn't even realize it.

Sylvia

• angel eyes
    angel eyes

Its nicely said, because they say if it doesnt fit into the pattern of truth. So aslong as they are saying Gods words then follow....how kind and loving.

We all need more love in the world and the gb give us plenty of that :)

• AGuest
    AGuest

All due kindness and love notwithstanding... I think "you poor idjits. May JAH forgive and have mercy on you. Because based on this, you REALLY don't know what the heck you're saying, let alone doing."

Peace!

SA, a slave of Christ (shaking head sadly)

• minimus
    minimus

Angel eyes, you're sooo dumb, it isn't even funny. The GB suck and their "love" sucks too.

• snowbird
    snowbird

Now, Minimus, don't start in on Angel Eyes.

It's good to have her here.

*gives Angel Eyes a and Minimus a

Sylvia

• angel eyes
    angel eyes

love you too.....min...

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

Beware of the voice of strangers- Actually Jesus said his sheep know and follow his voice....either way...the JWs follow the voice of strangers...stranger of Jesus.

• angel eyes
    angel eyes

hey snow bird.....thankyou....Hugs to you too.................

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit