• AllTimeJeff
  • palmtree67
    palmtree67

OnTheWayOut,

You make very good points.

I will ponder them.

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

Between wives I was in a congregation that had a number of single sisters. I'm a talker so I would hang out with them after meeting. Usually a group of 5-6 sisters and me. It was fun. Well one day several of them approached me and asked me if I could just please teach the brothers how to speak with sisters. Oh I was just cracking up. They ranted on about how brothers just stare with nothing to say. "How about a compliment?" one sister chimed. Social 'tards.

Useless I would say in social skills, a modern view of women, and a drive to create a better life for his family

• moshe
    moshe

The first time I grew up in the KH was when I told the elders, "I'm stepping down" "why?", they asked, " because I don't want to do it anymore, that's why"

They really were upset I could do that and they couldn't.

• DaCheech
    DaCheech

men who beat up others are worthless.

but at the same time men have to stick up for themselves and their families!

• Farkel
    Farkel

Men are hardwired to be aggressive and protective of their women. Little boys quite naturally like to play war games, cowboys and indians and rough and tumble stuff and mostly, get dirt all of themselves.

Anyone and any group that tries to feminize them is going against nature. That is reason # 4,539,226 why I hate the Watchtower religion and female idiots who think little boys should play with girl's dolls, put on dresses and emphasize their "soft" side. It is contrary to the DNA in males.

Farkel

• Narkissos
    Narkissos

"Going against nature"... sounds a bit like Paul (in his ill-inspired days) ;)

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

I don't know if they necessarily produce "useless" men, but it seems to be the neutered ones who make "progress" in the organization.

W

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

Yes, the picture of the guy in the orange shirt is familiar enough--which would not be that bad, were it not for the fact that they openly bash homosexuals all the time, from the platform and in their littera-trash.

And, yes they are useless. Where they had been working for a living (and perhaps performing a useful service), now they are doing nothing but going to boasting sessions and field circus. They are told that they need to spend all their time getting others to do the exact same work--a complete waste of everyone's time involved. They lose their ability to think for themselves, too.

Also, they do make it impossible to mix with the opposite sex without the hounders being involved. There are so many rules, they are programmed to look for the wrong traits in a mate (theocraptic ones), and any attracting attention is wrong. They repeatedly and forcibly lecture against flirting, as it is going to lead to fornication (yea, right--I wish). Instead, they are to remain focused on recruiting others to do the exact same work. What a waste.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit