A Smurf walked out of the Kingdom Hall

by Joshnaz 69 Replies latest jw friends

• bluecanary
    bluecanary
    John Doe-
    You are right. but you dont have to come across as such an A**.

Yes he does, or he wouldn't be true to himself.

• Joshnaz
    Joshnaz

I stand corrected again.

• dissed
    dissed

Joshnaz

I plan on writing a piece on this subject tomorrow. I hope to get some replies to help me understand this stuff better. I will send you a PM when I post it.

dissed

• Joshnaz
    Joshnaz

I least I know when I'm wrong and will humbly admitt it. I have a very open mind and though not influencial, it was the pure facts that put me in my place. Bravo everyone.

• Joshnaz
    Joshnaz

I'll look forward to reading it, dissed.

• compound complex
    compound complex

Hey Josh,

Your attitude is refreshing.

I found the thread that I had put up some time ago [about the book by Dr. Oliver Sacks]. You may find the posts of all [and the many who are still here] helpful.

All the best,

CoCo

http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/jw/friends/162965/1/THE-MAN-WHO-MISTOOK-HIS-WIFE-FOR-A-HAT

• Joshnaz
    Joshnaz

Thank You CO-CO At least I don't feel that bad anymore. I'm not the only one.

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

Joshnaz, I am sorry, but that is not any kind of creative-not the "so crazy I couldn't make this crap up" kind of thing. Creative would have been a lot more interesting. But we still wouldn't have believed that one. Smurfs are a running joke here:)

Maybe it was a fantasy and the smurf symbolized YOUR desire to walk out of the hall and never come back-to become invisible. THAT we could all relate to, friend. There is a 110 level English course on intro to creative writing. 146 on fantasy writing. Might want to try taking those classes-unless you take the extension course in fantasy interpretation offered on tuesdays from 7-9 for 3 weeks.:)

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

someone take a stake and kill the smurf story

• brinjen
    brinjen
    someone take a stake and kill the smurf story

Will this do?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit