Why do you come to this site?

by sinis 37 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• undercover
    undercover
    I come here looking for a husband.

and all this time I thought you were just flirting with me...

• undercover
    undercover

Okay, seriously then...

I'm completely out now except for attending the Memorial. But most of my family are active JWs and as long as I have to associate with them the JW thing is just under the surface. I'm whispered about and looked down on.

Many people here are in the same boat. It's kinda like a support group. We understand.

Also, this is the best place to keep up with changes in the bOrg...even learning stuff before the R&F dubs do. I like to stay on top of developments so I can be prepared if discussions arise.

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

I come here looking for a crowbar to use to lever my family out of this cult.

• Alligator Wisdom
    Alligator Wisdom

For an education.

Thanks JWN!

Alligator Wisdom (aka Brother NOT Exerting Vigorously)

• angel eyes
    angel eyes

to chat to all....non jw and serving jw. Its nice that non jw come on here too :)

hugs to all.

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

Because no one else is willing to listen to me bitch and moan about my lot in life.

W

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

put in place those who need to be

I enjoy reading those exerpts while drinking

thanks Marlene, LOL I think

• amiworldlnow
    amiworldlnow

me, i don't post often, and yet i feel this is the time too. I come here because I find relief, I find people that understand how i feel. Sometimes, you feel your all alone, here you can express yourself. I mean one day it's new light , the next old light back to new back old, old to new, damn just what is it. I find myself confused because, i am not thinking for myself, but letting others think for me. On here I see that people can disagree, and have differrent thoughts and not be shunned.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit