Help needed - Surviving Armegeddon

by Iwonder17 47 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• The Almighty Homer
    The Almighty Homer

Mongolia ...... is there a poster with that name ??????

Its interesting when you mentioned providing spiritual food at the proper time, it reminded me of a talk that was given I think

by H. Khorr at a district assembly when he said that the faithful slave and discrete slave has new light and spiritual food to provide

to the flock and from there he went on about 1975 and about why this year is the most important year in human history, as we know

absolutely nothing happened that year or close to it. Oh yes allot of magazines and books were sold by the WTS. ( By myself for one )

and I can remember a few JW young people that I knew committed suicide out anxiety and depression.

• Alwayshere
    Alwayshere

pjschipper this is what I think of your thoughts.

• Alwayshere
    Alwayshere

pjschipper this is what I think of your thoughts.

• megs
    megs

Phillip, what I take issue with is that you "count this" as time, you are not going to these people out of the goodness in your heart, you are looking for an easy way to get in your WTS mandated time. Think about it.

Oh, and like you, I am just saying this out of "loving concern"... not for you, for the vulnerable people you are preying on.

• angel eyes
    angel eyes

Hey i didnt realise that actually the GB DIDNT say 1975 the end would come...nope, it was people reading into what had been said even though they said not to do that...tut tut foolosh people believed then when it didnt happen they fell away and blamed Jahs org....

Hmmmmmmmm nice to have facts...

• megs
    megs

Of course you are doing it out of potential reward! You are taught by the WTS that to attain salvation during armageddon you have to preach the word to as many people as you can. You are not as selfless as you may profess to be.

• The Almighty Homer
    The Almighty Homer

No one can point a person to any other organization that is preaching the 'only hope for mankind' is the kingdom by Christ Jesus.

Bullshit there have been many others beside the WT organization , some were selling products , some were not.

Turn your TV on Sunday morning and see for yourself .

Your directly involved with Babylon's false religions and you cant even identify it because of those stupid blinders on your head.

Satan has a hold of your mind and heart and he has full intentions of holding on to it with vigilance, well you are feeding him money.

• cheerios
    cheerios

tsk tsk pjs ... don't you know that if you go and quote the WTBTS' publications like that on the internet, they will sue you for copyright infringement!?

• The Almighty Homer
    The Almighty Homer

Matthew 7:15-20

15 "Watch out for false prophets. They come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ferocious wolves. 16 By their fruit you will recognize them. Do people pick grapes from thornbushes, or figs from thistles? 17 Likewise every good tree bears good fruit, but a bad tree bears bad fruit. 18 A good tree cannot bear bad fruit, and a bad tree cannot bear good fruit. 19 Every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire. 20 Thus, by their fruit you will recognize them.

I'd suggest you stop picking the fruits off the Watchtower tree, if you know whats good for you.
  • carla
    carla

PJ! YOU SERIOUSLY CRUISE THE OBITUARIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and you admit it???????????????!

Do you have any idea how absolutely disgusting that is?!!!! I've got news for you, it does not make you look like you give a rats ass about the people who are grieving, it most certainly puts a bad light on jahs org! I can tell you that!!! Non jw's find it disgusting, abhorrent, sick, and other words I simply cannot even print here. Stop this disgusting practice! you are vile.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit