Help needed - Surviving Armegeddon

by Iwonder17 47 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• PSacramento
    PSacramento

PJ,

Pot meet keetle.

To be a JW and accuse ANYONE of judging is just so hypocritical, I can't put it into words !
    Your whole post was all about judging others !!

• PSacramento
    PSacramento

PJ,

Yes you are lost, your very critique of others that you say are judgmental is, in of itself, a judgment !
    You say that others can't see the truth, another judgment !
    You say the WT is aware of things and they are being corrected, another judgment !

You said that the btoh classes are directed by the HS, another judgment !
    You say when someone leaves the fold they lose spiritual direction, another judgment !

Need I go on ?

Jesus's parable of the beam and splinter would be one that you would do well to learn.

No one can judge or decide who is in the truth besides Jesus

• megs
    megs

"I usually do obits" Good lord man, that is just sick. You prey on those in mourning, that is very very low.

• PSacramento
    PSacramento

Pj,

Problem is, you are not following the word of God, you are follwoing what you are being told by the WT, what THEY CLAIM to be the word of God and so I ask you this:

What are YOU doing to make sure that THEY are RIGHT?

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

PJS, who is the only org d=being directed by Jesus in his love? And why do you answer so?

• sir82
    sir82
    The faithful slave class includes the two sheep fold, other sheep and little flock.

Per WT doctrine, you have just committed apostasy by making that statement.

• The Almighty Homer
    The Almighty Homer

Homer, I count time when I witness on any site.

So your PO or CO know that your witnessing on the biggest apostate web site probably in the world ?

2. to get out of false religion.

Well then get out of this discriminate false religion or false publishing company as it were.

Read 1 John 4 : 1

1Dear friends, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, because many false prophets have gone out into the world.

Interesting is it not that the WTS. never seemed to have quoted the verse in any of their publications !

Too undermining to their structured power perhaps.

You know what the bible says about false prophets/profits so why haven't you ?

Yes you might say they indeed established a kingdom for themselves with all of the acquired power and subvisive slaves at their feet,

unfortunately JC and God have nothing to do with organization, unless you want to insert that god's holy spirit is collectively a false one.

• PSacramento
    PSacramento

ALmight Homer,

The WT does quote 1John, but only when using it VS other religions and it seems that JW's tend to NOT bring their own message home, as it were.

• PSacramento
    PSacramento

Pj,

The proper time was AFTER the Jesus was ressurected and the HS came to them.

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

pjs, read Matt 24 and ch 25, in their entirety. You will notice that it is simply a series of parables, all ending with "Pay attention, you do not know when your master returns"...they are simply telling us in different ways to stay awake and be ready...then later in ch 25 it tells the outcomes for those who are awake- rewarded...and asleep- cut off....the killer to the FDS doctrine of the WT is that in one of the parables 2 of the slaves are judged faithful- not one.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit