When you where at the Demon Hall, did you ever get a talk about how easy it was to serve Jehovah?
I was having a conversation with a friend recently about this and I wrote down what is expected of a Jehovah's Witness;
- Go to 4 meeting per week. This includes getting ready twice a week for the meetings. if you've got kids, you've got to get them dressed and ready to. A good brother (or sister) goes and picks up one of the elderly brothers/sisters on his way to the meetings. Therefore, travelling to and from the Demon Hall is included also.
- Preparation for 3 of the 4 meetings.
- Going out on the ministry on the weekends, but it's also best if you can go out during the week to.
- Reading the montly editions of the Watchtower and Awake!
- Daily bible reading.
- Family study.
- Personal study.
- Prepare to go to 1, 2 and 3 day assemblies. This involves the same sort of stepsas going to the meetings, but on a much larger scale.
- Going to the Memorial.
- Calling up brothers/sisters to arrange to go to the ministry.
- Preparing yourself for your return visit(s).
- Preparing yourself for your bible study.
- Cleaning the Demon Hall
- Shepherding Visits
- Lunch with the Gay CO (our's is gay you see. Not that I have a problem with that, but I always thought Jehovah did).
Can anyone add other points?
You see, it's not easy at all.