Documentary About The Flood and Noah's Ark

by Blue Grass 121 Replies latest watchtower bible

• The Almighty Homer
    The Almighty Homer

If you were to place the entire evidence of creation on one side of a scale and on the other side all the entire evidence of evolution,

which side would weigh the most ........Perry ?

• The Almighty Homer
    The Almighty Homer

Everyone benefits from education, mostly the inspired individual who pursues it !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8dbDJzDV1CM&feature=related

• Perry
    Perry

T-Rex steaks ..... on the scale Homer!

Have you read the above book Villabolo??

• AdaMakawee
    AdaMakawee

Oh, hey, I think I stepped into some t rex tissue on my way home tonight. Stinky stuff, isn't it? I know it was t rex tissue because this nice man told me so and he was a christian, so he wouldn't lie to me.

Ada

• Perry
    Perry

I used to read a lot of books before I found out "every man is a liar" . Now I just read one.

Edited to add:

Ada,

Unfortunatly, I think he is a liar too.

• AdaMakawee
    AdaMakawee

Unfortunately, Perry, men wrote the bible too. So you're up that infamous creek without a paddle, my friend. First you came on and told us about this unrefutable evidence, about you talking to the dinosaur man yourself and now you tell me that men are all liars. Sure is nice to be a womyn some days.

sheeesh

Ada

• Perry
    Perry

Are you claiming to have never told a lie Ada?

• AdaMakawee
    AdaMakawee

Nope, just that you stated all men were liars and didn't mention womyn.

• Tuesday
    Tuesday

Noah's Ark actually happened?

Can you take this one Joe Rogan?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IF9Xn5m2OGg

• Perry
    Perry

Ok, I got my big fat Sicilian barbeque apron on..... Who wants some Noahs ark T-REX steaks ?

Homer? I've known you to chow down a slab or two..... Medium rare coming right up.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit