How do they know Jesus returned invisibly?

by foolsparadise 30 Replies latest jw friends

• trueblue
  • isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

WHEN mATT IS READ IN CONTEXT IT IS SAYING THESE EVENTS WILL ALWAYS HAPPEN THRUOUT HISTORY AND not TO THINK jESUS HAS COME.

• trueblue
  • kurtbethel
    kurtbethel

The Invisible Jesus doctrine opens up a can of worms for the WT. If Jesus returned invisibly, then his first coming could also have been invisible, with him manifesting appearances to those who had spiritual eyes to see him. Just as the WT claims Jesus would materialize a body after the resurrection to fool the disciples into thinking his body rose, all the events during his earthly life could have been in a materialized body. Evidently, he could dematerialize and be invisible at will. (John 8:59)

I will mention this at a future study and see what the dub crew thinks.

Besides, I like the Invisible Jesus. He covers your tracks on the web.

http://www.theinvisiblejesus.com/

• rocky220
    rocky220

WBTS will make up anything they can, as long as they can get away with it and do. And when the profesy is found to be false they have "new light" to explain it away........120+ years of bull$hit.

Why higher education is discouraged????? Why is the internet demonized?????

To keep rank and file ignorant, gullible and at their mercy.......[or not].

rocky220 [yup, she's still around]

• ldrnomo
    ldrnomo

The collected works of Joseph Franklin Rutherford have Biblically informed us he knew because the facts of Jesus' return are "indiisputable."

Right... JFR was probably drunk out of his mind when he saw invisible Jesus riding a pink elephant down 5th Avenue

• joelingeorgia
    joelingeorgia

WW1 started, thus Jesus appeared, had a war in heaven and started the last days. WW1 started.

• Alwayshere
    Alwayshere

I think they use Acts 1 verses 9-11 to try to prove another lie.

• Son of Man
    Son of Man

Read this thread in order to know and understand the meaning of the scriptures. It is filled with dates and everything 1900's was the "beginning" of the pangs of distress. The "end time" was "NOT" at that time.......

http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/watchtower/bible/180678/1/Dated-Fulfillments-of-Bible-Prophecy-the-faithful-slave

the slave

• parakeet
    parakeet

The WTS loves 1914 like a sailor loves his rum, because it's the only one of their prediction dates when something big actually happened -- the outbreak of World War I. The "Bible Students" must have had a huge party to celebrate the beginning of the carnage of war.

They didn't let that coincidence gather dust in the attic. No, they molded scriptures around that lucky happenstance and made the most of it. If "invisibility" is needed to hold onto that date, then invisibility was used. When you're braindead, you'll believe anything.

Son of Man: Spirits are unseen to the human eye as they are composed of different elements. Otherwise how could a spirit resist fire and all of the elements that could cause death for a human? They are "incorruptable" as it is written in the bible.

Estephan, no one is disputing that a spirit is invisible. The question is how could the dub leadership perceive the invisible coming of any spirit (hence the jokes about magic goggles, etc.).

BTW, I congratulate you on one of your longest tenures on this board. I remember when the mods would lock your threads down after only a day or so.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit