September 11

by VIII 38 Replies latest jw friends

• VIII
    VIII

Deputy Dog, thank you for your service.

That is humbling.

• Gregor
    Gregor

I find I can't watch all the replays being shown this morning. Brings back that dark, sad feeling of that morning 8 years ago.

• JWoods
    JWoods
    Deputy Dog, thank you for your service.
    That is humbling.

+1,000,000.

• ninja
    ninja

still no one wondering how WTC 7 was reported as having collapsed before it actually did ?

why larry silverstein said he told "them " to pull it?

• ninja
    ninja

and to those who think larry silverstein was pulling the fire crews out

when did silverstein get the authority to tell experienced fire chiefs what to do?

• wobble
    wobble

Ninja,

You aint one of them conspiracy theorists, by any chance ? Don't you know that the BEEB is always ahead of the game ?

They have even predicted when armageddon will start, well not exactly but they said it will be before the DFS sale really ends.

Love

Wobble

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers

My husband and I were both at home. I was chatting online with my stepkids' mom, and she told me that a plane hit the WTC. I turned on the news, and as event unfolded, I told my husband that the jws had predicted Armageddon. Always the no nonsense type, he said, "Well, if we're going down, at least we're going down together, by God!". Then the plane hit the Pentagon, and I lost it. The last I'd heard, my brother was working there. Despite the fact he was shunning me, I kept calling him, but I kept getting a fast busy signal. I finaly got through at 2:30 p.m., and although he was in D.C., he had changed work sites a few weeks before the terrorist attack.

Today I was watching the news, and they were talking about the Coast Guard firing on a suspicious vessel. I became very concerned, because I'm very close to a JWN poster who lives and works in D.C. I called in a panic, only to later learn that it was a planned exercise. What kind of gaping asshole plans an exercise on this particular date on the Potomac River between the Memorial and 14th Street Bridges so close to the Pentagon?

still no one wondering how WTC 7 was reported as having collapsed before it actually did ?
    why larry silverstein said he told "them " to pull it?
    and to those who think larry silverstein was pulling the fire crews out
    when did silverstein get the authority to tell experienced fire chiefs what to do?

Well, Ninja, what's your take?

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

I was at Bethel when it happened and witnessed tower 2 get struck.

• Dogpatch
    Dogpatch

my pictures of towers while at Bethel circa 1979:

http://www.freeminds.org/blogs/from-the-desk-of-randy/in-memoriam-9/11.html

Randy

• DJK
    DJK

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit