Even if not for most ... does being a JW work for some?

by The Berean 30 Replies latest jw friends

• The Berean
    The Berean

Are not those with a flawed plan better than those with none at all ?

• blondie
    blondie

I suppose Hitler's plan to exterminate the Jews and other undesirables was better than doing nothing.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

The WBT$ has a PLAN????

• talesin
    talesin

Oops, I'm sure that, rather than "flawed", you meant to say "FUBAR",,, right?

Cheers to Blondie!

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

I'm with Blondie on this one.

Do-nothings harm people less than JW's.

My JW mother doesn't even realize what she's saying when she says "There's nothing more dangerous than people who are sincere, but wrong."

• The Berean
    The Berean

blondie:

On the other side, the Jews had no plan to protect themselves against such an annihilation ... that didn't work either ...

• The Berean
    The Berean

Hitler could not have pulled off his crimes without the help of the entire German nation. To me, they were the "do-nothings" Why didn't they overthrow the Fuhrer rather than sheepishly follow him into a supposed "thousand year reign"? Have you ever spoken to a German who apologized for their actions? They seem to believe they were innocent bystanders. Even the butcher John Demjanjuk who hid in Ohio proclaims he had not part in Hitlers plan, yet the evidence proves otherwise.

• Lillith26
    Lillith26

Are not those with a flawed plan better than those with none at all ?

I think the way to hell is always paved with good intensions!LOL

But on the hand- if it wasnt all BS, and they actually 'practised what they preached' (refering to the golden rule not the extra crap!), then they may just be on to something but I like my first thought better.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

The WBT$ plan to exterminate everyone on the entire planet but them,is a joke..

No one takes those clowns seriously in the real world..

It is criminal that they ruin so many of thier JW Cult Members lives though..

• The Berean
    The Berean

I would suggest that the WBTS only ruin the lives of those who allow them to. To suggest otherwise infers that normal life after the Organization is unlikely for most and that the experience amounts to a terminal disease. This may or may not be true but I have never been able to gather data to prove that one way or the other. A professional mental health care provider would likely profess recovery as an option for most.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit