Jehovahs Witnesses: the only organization preaching the good news

by JWMediaFilms 37 Replies latest jw friends

• LUKEWARM
    LUKEWARM

Brilliant - Thank you for posting!

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

Nice waste of the witlesses' time. Not only did Jesus explicitly tell his disciples not to go from door to door, but they are getting crap results. It looks like I will be needing to be wasting the next four years, solid, just to get one of those men that they want so much to join (plus thousands of bumblers, whose butts will need to be kissed in hopes of keeping them going).

Too bad, I do not want to be spending the next four or five years with my face in men's butts just to keep them going, and getting that one more of them to get baptized. Especially after Jesus expressly said that we are not supposed to even be going door to door in the first place--and after the witlesses seized upon my forced celibacy to try and get me into their Value Destroyer Training School so I could have another fake "blessing" that only Jehovah and/or His organization ever benefit from.

• chickpea
    chickpea

impressive, yet simple reasoning.....

marking as favorite

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

the only organization preaching the good news

So which "good news" is that?

The Borg is guilty of the old switcheroo again. It presumes that the "good news" they are speaking about is the real good news.

• leavingwt
    leavingwt
    So which "good news" is that?

Excellent question!

Part of the 'good news' is that "justice" will require that Jehovah slaughter tens of millions of Asian children, just around the corner, at Armageddon.

Isn't that heartwarming?

• elder-schmelder
    elder-schmelder

I will use this with my dad.

elder-schmelder

• WuzLovesDubs
    WuzLovesDubs

Now that I can see this video....its EXCELLENT. Simple, undeniable. love it!

• jwfacts
    jwfacts

That is an excellent video. I have embedded it at http://www.jwfacts.com/watchtower/preach.php

• TheOldHippie
    TheOldHippie

"Jesus expressly said that we are not supposed to even be going door to door in the first place"

Where?

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

I usually avoid the videos but this was rather impressive. I'll take some of those points when I chatwith my JW friends

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit