What do you do when you get a headache?

by asilentone 33 Replies latest jw friends

• dinah
    dinah
    Slap the piss out of her.

I agree just substitute the "her" for "him". I think it's still illegal to just shoot 'em.

• palmtree67
    palmtree67

Sex is never a bad idea.

I request for nathmedeah to settle this. Where is she?

LOL

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Hm, sometimes sex is a bad idea. Getting pounded on both ends just doesn't sound appealing.

• dinah
    dinah
    Hm, sometimes sex is a bad idea. Getting pounded on both ends just doesn't sound appealing.

You had to go there, didn't ya, Josie.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Yes I did have to go there girlfriend

too easy and I couldn't resist

• palmtree67
    palmtree67

Maybe it depends on the kind of headache. Like, NO sex if it's a migraine. YES sex if it's the garden variety headache.

Where in the H...E.....double hockey sticks is nathmedeah??? I'm sure I read sex is good for a headache. And it works for me, I swear.

• daniel-p
    daniel-p

Maybe it depends on the kind of headache. Like, NO sex if it's a migraine. YES sex if it's the garden variety headache.

Where in the H...E.....double hockey sticks is nathmedeah??? I'm sure I read sex is good for a headache. And it works for me, I swear.

Well there ya go.. I bet it's psychosomatic. You're brain's way of telling you "go get sex, palmtree."

• palmtree67
    palmtree67

But I don't have a headache today.....

• asilentone
    asilentone

Thank you for all of your responses, I would welcome any more suggestions.

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

jeanniebeanz: "If you can drink an eight to 16 ounce bottle/glass of water and then go lay down somewhere quiet and close your eyes for a while,"

Would that be with fluoride? I hear some places the water is laced with lithium as well.

Would lithium help the headaches?

Anybody know which states serve lithium water now?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit