My Reservations About Calling the Garridos JWs

by undercover 30 Replies latest jw friends

• koolaid-man
    koolaid-man

A relavant point of this topic is simply the fact that a dangerous and destructive cult is brought into the "lime light". As of late, the Org. is receiving much bad press and it is putting them in a defensive mode. Without doubt, active Jehovah's Witnesses, as well as the general public, have noticed what is being said about the Witnesses on T.V. and in newspapers. The rash of recent murders, kidnappings, tortures, molestings, and connecting just the term "Jehovah's Witness" to the reports certainly "speaks volumes" for those exposing the Watchtower org. The strict policies and teachings of the Jehovah's Witnesses are deliberately designed to "paint a bad picture" of every thing and every body. They don't "cut anyone any slack". Over 12,000 references in Watchtower publications condemn Christendom and how evil and un Godly their clergy are.The Watchtower takes every opportunity, every single bit of information they can to condemn and destroy all those outside the Org. So when people who have been adversely "touched by the tentacles of the Watchtower" speak out to alarm the world of the dangers of the Watchtower org. I don't draw the quick conclusion that this should be termed as "sensationalism". Whether one is a Governing Body member, a Circuit Overseer, Elder, Pioneer, loyal Witness ,Baptised Publisher, Unbaptised Publisher, or interested person studying with the Witnesses. it is irelavant. What only matters to me is I caught the term "Jehovah's Witness" tied in to these unthinkable, horrific crimes. I called the org. to see what they think about all this bad press. Here is the link

http://www.sixscreensofthewatchtower.com/watchtower-calls.html

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit