Duggars Expecting Their 19th Child!

by leavingwt 40 Replies latest social current

• leavingwt
    leavingwt
    and can afford it on their own

There are numerous programs to assist those who cannot afford it.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Better her than I, those last two months are a bitch.

*excuse me while I have a flashback*

• undercover
    undercover
    There are numerous programs to assist those who cannot afford it.

Mission accomplished. You baited me...

...that's where I have a problem. If you have to rely on handouts then you shouldn't be having kids.

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

UC,

I no you didn't.

• milola
    milola

Those people are sick! They hoard kids... you know like the crazy cat lady. I love kids but they are waaayyyyy over the top. Sicko %$^^%* idiots.

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

time for eugenics

• leavingwt
    leavingwt
    Those people are sick! They hoard kids... you know like the crazy cat lady. I love kids but they are waaayyyyy over the top. Sicko %$^^%* idiots.

Don't hold back! LOL!

• beksbks
  • Gregor
    Gregor

This is life. More power to them and I have no negative feelings about a man and womn who have many children together as a man and wife. I would rather see the ghetto studs who don't even know who their children are rounded up and sterilized. Not sure what the picture Beks put up was supposed to imply, but in the coming workers paradise I am sure she will be brutally efficient as a ward leader in her district when someone goes over their reproductive quota. Just wait until the sex of the children is also state controlled and they have to start drowning the girls. Beks can organize disposal of the black plastic trash bags.

• Priest73

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit