Duggars Expecting Their 19th Child!

by leavingwt 40 Replies latest social current

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

Duggars Expecting Their 19th Child!

Make way for more Duggars!

Jim Bob and Michelle Duggar of Tonitown, Ark., who have 18 children and one grandchild on the way, are expecting a new addition to their household – baby No. 19 will arrive in the spring.

"We are so thrilled," says Michelle, 42. "We just couldn't believe it is happening." Jim Bob, 44, agrees: "This never gets old. We are so grateful for each child. We are looking forward to our first grand baby and our 19th child."

Oldest son Joshua, 21 and his wife Anna, 21, are expecting daughter Mackynzie Renée next month, so she will be older than her new aunt or uncle.

"I think it is going to be awesome, it is going to be great," says Josh about the news that his parents are expecting. "We have been looking forward to the arrival of my little girl and to now get to celebrate for my parents, it's a wonderful thing."

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20301647,00.html

• beksbks
    beksbks

Gee LWT, I'm just starting to get well, you trying to make me sick again??

• John Doe
    John Doe

Congratulations to them. They're a nice family.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

I have a feeling this womban isn't gonna stop having babies until either her uterus falls apart or out of her body.

• snowbird
    snowbird

LOL at Bek!

Sylvia

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

This couple is on record as having said that "the Lord" will decide how many kids they have.

• leavingwt
    leavingwt
    Gee LWT, I'm just starting to get well, you trying to make me sick again??

Don't get me wrong, this is madness, to me. I fear for the health of this woman and her future children. (Not to mention her decreasing ability to adequately shower her children with love and attention, which every child deserves, IMHO.)

On the other hand, surely you can see this as a triumph for women's reproductive rights and a grand example of government staying out of our bedrooms.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

"This couple is on record as having said that "the Lord" will decide how many kids they have."

That's the same sentiment thing my grandmother had (one of the sweetest ladies I've ever known and my father's mom, God rest her soul - she passed in 1999), she birthed fourteen children - seven girls and seven boys. She stood only 5'2" and I was always amazed that 14 babies came out of her. Family reunions are the bomb

• snowbird
    snowbird

My mother bore 13 children.

I knew a family who had 16 children, and another who had 22.

They were all healthy, productive, and loving children who turned into fine adults.

It's not for any of us to judge them.

Sylvia

• undercover
    undercover

If they're in good heath and can afford it on their own, more power to 'em...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit