California Girl Abducted, Held and Raped for 18+ years by a possible Jehovah's Witness couple?

by skeeter1 37 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

One of the affidavits on his blog is bogus according to this comment

Statement from Tim Allen- East County Glass:

I did not authorize the use of my business card, nor is the signature on the affidavit mine, this material was put on this website without my permission or support. Phillip obtained my business card through printing services he provided to the company. In no way am I affiliated with Phillip and/or his beliefs or actions, my only dealings with him were occasional printing needs. Upon hearing about this situation and discovering my name affiliated on his website, I feel I should come forward and let everyone know I have already been contacted by the authorities and am more than willing to cooperate and help in any way possible.

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

Oh my goodness, anyone read tommy's disgusting remarks at Garrido's blog?

https://www.blogger.com/comment.g?blogID=4751151745311616135&postID=8123069408507170406

I think he's just a troll. But I have a nagging doubt wondering if it might be a friend of Garrido's.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

I just read this article, posted here. It states that the second wife was one of Jehovahs Witnesses at the time Garrido was to marry her.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Leolia..

He seems to know a little too much.to be a casual troll..

......................OUTLAW

• skeeter1
    skeeter1

Tommy is a sick pig. Hope the FBI can find out his ID.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Just heard on the news that both of the defendants are being held without bail

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

Have you ever heard Tommy's logic before?

I sure have.

• DoubleVision
    DoubleVision

Does this mean he won't be counting his time?

DV

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit