California Girl Abducted, Held and Raped for 18+ years by a possible Jehovah's Witness couple?

by skeeter1 37 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• willyloman
    willyloman

Re-reading my post, above, I note my math isn't very good. I stated that he was sentenced to 50 years in prison in 1976 and was released in '88, just "22 years." It's even worse - that's only 12 years! When are they going to start making these guys serve their sentences?

• skeeter1
    skeeter1

Did anyone notice the "Watchtower" type building on his blogspot?

• The Almighty Homer
    The Almighty Homer

Here is an entry point for his blog post https://www.blogger.com/comment.g?blogID=4751151745311616135&postID=8123069408507170406

Seems there has been quite a few comments revolving around his abduction and rape of that little girl.

• skeeter1
    skeeter1

Is this a Watchtower pictured on his site?

http://voicesrevealed.blogspot.com/

• mraimondi
    mraimondi

read the story a bit more. as much as you would want it to be true, hes not a witness

• hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

Even if he USED TO BE a Dub, this does not make any JW resposible for his actions - including we faders.

Plenty of LAPSED Catholics perpetrate hideous crimes and the Church is not held responsible.

If the WTBTS were covering up for him I would say get out the rifles. But in this case it is not an active witless who has committed a crime.

There are plenty of valid things to go after the Society.

HB

• AllTimeJeff
    AllTimeJeff

This has nothing to do with Jehovah's Witnesses. The guy's nuts. For all we know, he might have went to a month's worth of meetings, didn't reveal anything about himself, took some tracts, and freelanced.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Not every Crazy,Rapo,Pedophile,Criminal is a JW..

It just seems that way..

............................LOL!!...OUTLAW

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

You have to admit, it is ineresting that JW's are mentioned, I do wonder how much he knows about JW's.

• skeeter1
    skeeter1

With all the FBI agents swarming their home, they'll get to the bottom of this. He either is, was, or never was a JW. His wife looks like she, at least was a JW per the blogs.

Skeeter

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit