looking at knives

by John Doe 37 Replies latest jw friends

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Oh good lord, you lost me at trimming fingernails. I got clippers for that and not as dangerous. lol

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

I think the 119n and 110 were standard issue at Spahn Movie Ranch.

• Deputy Dog
    Deputy Dog

Gregor

When I can I carry both.

• John Doe
    John Doe
    Oh good lord, you lost me at trimming fingernails. I got clippers for that. lol

Fingernails won't do you much good in a survival situation. And yes, I have been in a survival situation and no, I didn't have my knife on me.

• Deputy Dog
    Deputy Dog

JD

Looks neat deputy, but if I'm paying that much for a knife, it's going to be a handmade one.

They are very well crafted. The kind of thing you need to see in action. The best I've ever owned by far.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Good lord, hubby's spotted this thread and wants to jump in. Anticipate a pic of his dream gun soon.

• jeeprube
    jeeprube
    And yes, I have been in a survival situation and no, I didn't have my knife on me.

Now this sounds like a good story.....and a chance to talk about something non-political.

• beksbks
    beksbks
    cleaning and trimming fingernails, cutting meat,

OMG!! I feel faint!! One tool can not do both. Never the twain should meet!!!

• John Doe
    John Doe
    Now this sounds like a good story.....and a chance to talk about something non-political.

I'll tell it someday. I've got homework to do right now though.

• John Doe
    John Doe
    OMG!! I feel faint!! One tool can not do both. Never the twain should meet!!!

The longer I live, the more I realize you really only need one or two tools for everything in life.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit