Over The Years Who Have Been The Society's Biggest Thorns In Their Sides?

by minimus 49 Replies latest jw friends

• Farkel
    Farkel

:Over The Years Who Have Been The Society's Biggest Thorns In Their Sides?

They have been their own worst enemy. The problem is, they are too arrogant to see that.

Farkel

• undercover
    undercover

After reading Amazing's latest thread, I'm curious as to who exactly the Society wants to find the IDs of here on JWN and other ex-JW sites.

Most of the more prominent (for lack of a better word) posters are already known. Those that risked a lot to expose the Society are already out in the open, for the most part. So is the Society after the minimuses and the OnTheWayOuts of the ex-JW community?

Are us faders really that dangerous?

• minimus
    minimus

I think if the Society was that concerned over a Minimus or OTWO, they would've already been on our case. I suppose that we're not as much as a threat to JWs unlike a Farkel, a Simon Green or an Amazing.

• dinah
    dinah
    Are us faders really that dangerous?

Yes!! You've just faded, most will still speak to you. You can bet your behind they would love to hunt faders down and stone disfellowship them.

• undercover
    undercover
    I think if the Society was that concerned over a Minimus or OTWO, they would've already been on our case. I suppose that we're not as much as a threat to JWs unlike a Farkel, a Simon Green or an Amazing.

They already know who Simon is and who Amazing is. I dare say they know who Farkel is. They know who Anderson'sinfo and Silent Lambs is (who doesn't?) They know who AlanF is...just to name a few.

I agree that we're (at least me anyway) are not a threat, but it just makes me wonder, who could they have been after when interrogating Amazing back in 04?

Amazing said he would post more on that later. I'm looking forward to that info.

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

it would surely be the authors who have penned works that have been big sellers , from Schnells; Watchtower Slave, and the later works of Ted Denschler, The Crietiens, Alan Rogerson's 2 brief works, then down to latterly Reed and Watters, the biggest obvious thorns must have come from Commentary Press; Carl Olaf Jonsson,R Franz, Dunlap, the superb works of Penton finally.

• minimus
    minimus

Undercover, your cover might be blown.

• undercover
    undercover

Interesting thought, dinah...

I guess we're dangerous to a point, since we're not shunned.

But for every fader that posts on this site, there are probably 10 more who don't. So if the Society were to find out who minimus was or who undercover was and outed them and labeled them as apostate, there'd be more than enough to take our place. They cannot win that battle.

• minimus
    minimus

we're like rats.

• shamus100
    shamus100

Undercover,

Remember that you have broken the rules, and they want to punish you. They want to make an example of you, because you've gotten away with it.

Being a "lost sheep" has nothing to do with it. It's all about serving out of intimidation, not love of god.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit