Huge development concerning Watchtower.org and "apostate" comments.

by DT 48 Replies latest jw friends

• besty
    besty

http://www.kutano.com/download.aspx <<----------------- DOWNLOAD KUTANO HERE BY CLICKING LINK

• journey-on
    journey-on
    Since Judas had charge of the money

reniaa: you are here for a reason. I think you are being lead out of this apostate organization (JWs) because maybe your heart really is in the right place, but you are resisting because of the thorough indoctrination the WTS has been using since around 1935. You recognize it on some level, but can't quite pull free. Remember: the Judas is the one in charge of the $$$.

DT: thanks for this info. I'm sure this technology will catch on over time because the right use of information and disinformation is becoming more and more important to our new and growing culture of information networking.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW
    The funny thing is as a JW I was sceptical of the whole apostate thing I really thought it was just disgruntled ex-Jws. but on these forums (I have visited a few now) they have proved the Jw's correct, the
    whole apostate agenda is so agressive and active.....................Reniaa

It`s not nearly as bad as a "Twit" ,continously trying to Hi-Jack treads..

................LOL!!...OUTLAW

• ferret
    ferret

Reniaa

I honestly believe JWs are the apostates as some of their teachings are far from biblical.

ferret

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

Renaai: " I want to clarify my scripture was to highlight the betrayal similarity and that it is a biblically predicted thing so they can only do what they must do as apostates "

Renaii is right.

The Bible According to Watchtower "predicts" the fall of false religion.

Apostates are simply making this come to fruition.

• Hikaru
    Hikaru

Useful tool for websites such as 4chan. But in your hands? I sense this won't be good...

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

Ren - "O' what fools we be, if we lump all men who dare think as evil."

Jeff

• betterdaze
    betterdaze
    Useful tool for websites such as 4chan. But in your hands? I sense this won't be good...

Mene Mene Tekel Parsin!

~Sue

• rebel8
    rebel8

downloaded and used to post....ty

• restrangled
    restrangled

Just signed up...how fantastic....for any website. Thanks!

r.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit