Huge development concerning Watchtower.org and "apostate" comments.

by DT 48 Replies latest jw friends

• greenhornet
    greenhornet

If this happens the Watchtower web sites will just shut down. It will be explained away as a tool of Satin. Convincing all rank and file to stay off the Internet.

• Mary
    Mary
    If this happens the Watchtower web sites will just shut down. It will be explained away as a tool of Satin. Convincing all rank and file to stay off the Internet.

Yep. I agree. Better for them to have absolutely no website at all rather than have people find out the truth about the Truth.

• Gregor
    Gregor

Again, this points up the fragile character of the Watchtower doctrine. "The TRUTH"? I picture the word "Truth" carved in 75 foot tall letters on the Rock of Gibralter.

But the Watchtower makes sure their TRUTH is handled under totally controlled conditions, like cotton candy. Don't take it out in the rain! One raindrop will melt a hole straight through it like the Alien juice that burned through the spaceship.

• carla
    carla

Apparently some watchtowerite apologists here are unfamiliar with wt literature as usual-

Awake! Aug 22, 1984 p28- "The Catholic Church occupies a very significant position in the world and claims to be the way of salvation for hundreds of millions of people. ANY ORGANIZATION that assumes that position should be willing to submit to scrutiny and criticism.

Now if they would only apply that to themselves.

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

Reniaa would perhaps LIKE us to be like Judas and cower in darkness and then kill ourselves.

YES, some apostates are agressive, but frankly, NONE are so agressive as to go door to door annoying people with their beliefs regarding the WTS. Personally,I only speak to those who show by their PRESENCE on a discussion forum that they are willing to discuss the subject. Hopefully reasonably.

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

Renaai, you just made a direct comarison to the WT and Jesus Christ. As if speaking the truth about one was the same as betraying Jesus. If people speak the truth about the WT, how is that betraying Christ?

• AllTimeJeff
    AllTimeJeff
    Renaai, you just made a direct comarison to the WT and Jesus Christ. As if speaking the truth about one was the same as betraying Jesus. If people speak the truth about the WT, how is that betraying Christ?

As if she CARES? As if this was the point of this thread? I am just saying, this is what someone like her hopes a thread like this turns into. She has so many subjects that don't matter, and it all turns into what? Anything but the topic.... Ain't worth it....

• palmtree67
    palmtree67

If they've got the truth, then they shouldn't be worried about a few "apostate" comments.

• besty
    besty

ignore button please Simon.

• Marlene
    Marlene

I agree w/ Inbreed's comment above

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit