thanks god for those birth pangs......my jw wifes reply

by oompa 66 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Lillith26
    Lillith26

I should have added to my earlier comment that it does not matter either way (male or famale) who does the delivery or after care- as long as you are comfortable with that person/persons- for mothers and their babies it is a very special time and needs to be as stress free as possible! The last thing we need after giving birth is to feel uncomfortable around the people who are suposed to taking care of us!

And Chalam- the last thing ANY woman needs to be told is that it is not only because of someone elses sin that makes childbirth painfull but the fact that it is GOD increaseing her PAIN! the bible god was definatly a MANS MAN!

• chickpea
    chickpea

so ... since i had my kids at home,
    obviously i had help.... and one amazing
    midwife and btw, i had a male midwife
    for my last 2... i adored him ( sorry about
    those fingernail gouges on your leg, bob)

anyway.... one amazing midwife
    told the birthgroup i was a part of....
    "if you DO end up in the hospital,
    labor naked.... it keeps traffic flow
    in and out to a minimum and gives
    you a lot more power over what goes on....

never had to do it, but i bet she
    knew what she was talking about....
    something about a birthing woman
    being the most powerful force on the planet

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

1st child - delivered by a woman doctor I had never seen before (at Kaiser)

2nd child - delivered by my doctor, a male OB/GYN

3rd child - delivered by a male doctor who was standing in for my male OB/GYN (both are very good doctors - felt totally comfortable)

4th child - delivered by my doctor, a female OB/GYN

I really don't have a preference whether my doctor is male or female as long as their care is excellent.

Josie

• White Dove
    White Dove

Thank God for Lybrell! Frees us from the sins of our foremother. >:D

-Egg

• Lillith26
    Lillith26

Wow Chicpea- at home births! not fair! I had my first natural in a hospital (we got there a day early first timmer- got a bit panicy lol), My second was my horror story I had been avoiding telling but any hoo- Emergancy, extremely last minute, do or die Csection! We made it through labour only for my 10pounder to get wedged and stuck at the last minute, it was close, but number 3 was a planned Csection as the scaring left from my second was too bad for a natural birth anywhere, so had no choice last time either. I still feel brave enough to do it one last time though, but not till next year and after I forget posting about my second birthing experiance lol but the pain was worth it!

• White Dove
    White Dove

Yes, Lillith, the pain of having my two little eggs was worth it.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

I second that, they were worth the pain

• John Doe
    John Doe
    Yeah it really isn't fair. It is very evident that when cats or rabbits give birth it is painless. The kitten or rabbit just slides out and then cleaned by the mother. NO meowing or yelling. It's so not fair.

I don't know--it doesn't bother me too much.

• meangirl
    meangirl

meangirl:Seems like women got the pretty crappy end of the deal and really if Eve was tricked and Adam knew better then what the heck????

rotflmao!!..........now that is what i am talkin bout!....us guys orgasms and all are pain free!.....lol.......nothing changed apparently...and not that childbirth is gonna be an orgasm, but we dont have a lot of pain when shittin either!....so where was our curse when we did it on purpose as in we we were not tricked into sin....just pussywhupped?.................oompa

oh...and if you wanna be dominated........pm me..........i aint tried that......yet

OK Oompa you got a deal but when you wanna be dominated you just let me know and I'll return the favor!

• oompa
    oompa

yum meangirl!.......pm me if i need to bring the whip and cuffs.........oompa

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit