thanks god for those birth pangs......my jw wifes reply

by oompa 66 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Marlene
    Marlene

I wonder what sex felt like before sin

• oompa
    oompa

lmao....no wonder you are so hot (in every way apparently) palm!........dammit........oomps

• White Dove
    White Dove

I've heard advice from male doctors of the past that to make a woman not believe she is in labor pain, just don't tell her it will hurt. Okay, here is my answer: Men, if you get lockjaw (Tetanus) it won't hurt a bit. That pain you THINK you feel is really just all in your head. You heard that lockjaw hurts, so you tell yourself that it will hurt, then it hurts. I'd say that child birth is a lot like all that bone breaking cramping pain from lockjaw focused all in your lower back, solar plexus, stomach, and root chakra area. It feels like a pitchfork ripping and tearing you apart from the inside, AND you are puking sick most of the time.

• palmtree67
    palmtree67

Well, I also thank god for morphine! good stuff!

• dinah
    dinah

It feels like a pitchfork ripping and tearing you apart from the inside

Good description!!

• carla
    carla

'feels like a pitchfork ripping and tearing you apart from the inside'- huh, I thought it was more like popping out a large mans bowling ball that gets stuck half way and stays like that for about 30+ hours or so.....then a doctor decides to help out and tries sticking spoon type instruments in there along side the bowling ball just because there's so damn much extra room ya' know? At this point you might let out a little yelp (unless you are a Scientologist of course) and retarded doctor asks you 'what's wrong?'

• meangirl
    meangirl

Seems like women got the pretty crappy end of the deal and really if Eve was tricked and Adam knew better then what the heck???? I mean birth pangs were increased, we would be dominated and oh what did men get.......hhhhhmmmm let's see oh whah they get to dominate and work hard toiling on the land........oh what a pity......something just ain't right!!!! Oh and when I was preggo and crazy JW women would say stuff like "don't take the pain meds, etc." I would just look at them like their head had rolled off their shoulders. Seriously, would I go to the dentist and get a root canal without any pain med or numbing agent.....HELL NO.....so why the hell would I pass a human being that weighed 8 lbs 5 oz and was 21.5 inches long out of something that started the size of a dime and expands to 10 cm........EPIDURALS ROCK!!!!!

• cawshun
    cawshun

Even if women did suffer while giving birth because Eve ate the apple, why in the heck was it passed to female animals??

• bluecanary
    bluecanary

It feels like a pitchfork ripping and tearing you apart from the inside

I go through this once a month and I've never been pregnant. How's that for a raw deal?

• oompa
    oompa

meangirl:Seems like women got the pretty crappy end of the deal and really if Eve was tricked and Adam knew better then what the heck????

rotflmao!!..........now that is what i am talkin bout!....us guys orgasms and all are pain free!.....lol.......nothing changed apparently...and not that childbirth is gonna be an orgasm, but we dont have a lot of pain when shittin either!....so where was our curse when we did it on purpose as in we we were not tricked into sin....just pussywhupped?.................oompa

oh...and if you wanna be dominated........pm me..........i aint tried that......yet

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit