thanks god for those birth pangs......my jw wifes reply

by oompa 66 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• oompa
    oompa

so we are watchin New Christine and there are several child birth scenes of agony......and i tell my wife to be glad she never had to go through that.....she agrees............and i say..."why the hey did god have to make that so awfully painful?"............

she says "he did not".......i

i say "oh ya he did."....

she says "not originally".....

i say "and then he did!"........

she says "they should not have sinned, they knew the consequences"......

i say "what the hell?............did god tell them all women would suffer like hell havin babies if they sinned?....I thought god just said they would die that day they sinned which did not happen either?...............why are women payin for their great great great great great great great great great....granmas sin?????.....that is nuts............plus she had not had kids yet so would not know wtf could have happened to all women to follow".............

then it got real quiet as we are not supposed to ever talk about anything bible related..............oompa

• White Dove
    White Dove

There was no pain yet for a basis of comparison. I realized that, too. And did God say that he would increase the pain of all of her daughters and granddaughters, as well, or was it just her pain that would increase? Increase pain that never happened yet is a stupid statement.

• White Dove
    White Dove

Another thing that gets me is that it only took an illegal action on the part of Adam and Eve to cause a change in their DNA. How can an action such as biting into an apple cause deathly changes in one's DNA? I used to believe that it had to have been Jehovah bestowing a curse on the couple for such a change to take place, thereby making it all God's doing and not man's. That dent in the cake pan illustration (that should be dropped from usage) is not right.

• twinkle toes
    twinkle toes

My Grandma thought that if you took drugs during childbirth it was sacrilidge. God intended you to feel the pain so you better take it.

Well Grandma you would be proud I had two babies and it hurt like hell. I am such a good girl.

P.s I don't think that is a common belief. Just my own weird family take on Eve's sin

• stillin
    stillin

"Go ye, therefore, and fill the earth, and subdue it, but I'm telling you right now, you're not going to enjoy it."

• oompa
    oompa

amen white dove.........i told my dad recently that god MADE gays!....he had to altere their dna as it could not have just happened....or it was in there already......he admitted i could win that argument

an omg twinkle toes!.........you poor thing...........what a family tree you branched from.....that was some dub gma..........oompa

• restrangled
    restrangled

Yes, I'm pissed off too, my first baby's delivery was so painful, I passed out or something, becuase during the birth I ripped out all the tubes, blood pressure cuffs etc, and had no idea I did such a thing....they wouldn't let me have my baby till 24 hours later. No Pain meds involved except something close to high dose asprin which does nothing!!!!!! I believe its called demerol.

Both my babies were "induced" with chemicals which makes delivery 10 times worse than what god expected....needless to say....no more kids for me!

And yes its ridiculous that women were expected to endure this because some g. g. g.g g. g. grandmother ate a piece of fruit.

• twinkle toes
    twinkle toes

I feel your pain restrangled. Same thing two inducements. Fast Furious Labor=Paaaiiiiin

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

I think it's just some guy's explanation of why labor pains hurt so much (not that a man would know ). Yeah why would it be painful to pass a 10 pounder through something that small?

• palmtree67
    palmtree67

I had c-sections, thank god.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit