Besty Unplugged - My Life Story Part 1

by besty 40 Replies latest jw experiences

• ninja
    ninja

the future archie?.....bloody hope not....he he

• the research lady
    the research lady

Hello! Paul, thank you for sharing your story. I'm looking forward to more info. The pictures are also great. It caught my interest to read your story as my relatives on my mother's side were from Scotland also. Please share more with us as you can. Thanks The Research Lady

• flipper
    flipper

BESTY- Good story ! Look forward to part 2 . You had all the meetings in your house as a young child ?? You poor thing. So your dad conducted ALL the meetings it sounds from the small attendance you had. Talk about not being able to get away from a " witness environment " , jeez. I'm glad you finally broke free though in the last several years. Good for you and yours, enjoy your freedom

• chickpea
    chickpea

i think it delightful that your wee lads
    will have documented evidence of having
    been on ancestral grounds...

compelling narrative, mate!
    looking forward to what comes next

• besty
    besty

just to allay Ninja's fears here's a more recent pic of wee Archie

we took a trip to the movies and of course being LA baby we had to go to a private theatre on one of the studio lots - thems a few Oscars in the background - but the real star is up front :-)))))

• cantleave
    cantleave

Look forward to part 2

• homeschool
    homeschool

Great story! Thanks for sharing . Your wifey & I were emailing each other...we're in your 'hood' for this whole week. Hopefully we'll get to meet you sometime

• Steve_C
    Steve_C

I thoroughly enjoyed your story and am looking forward to the next installment.

Thanks for posting the photos, too; the area you grew up in looks gorgeous! What a contrast to where you're living now. (I grew up in Hermosa Beach. Back then, in was a place for hippies and low-income folks like my single mom and her two kids. My, how times have changed... CNN Money: Best Places for the Rich and Single)

• Dogpatch
    Dogpatch

excellent story Paul! Now let's get that interview going....

Randy

• Quandry
    Quandry

Enjoying your story!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit