DNCall Unmasked - Part 5 of 5

by DNCall 42 Replies latest jw friends

• zarco
    zarco

Frank and Barbara,

Thanks to both of you for sharing your experience and insights into the WTS. I apparently missed the 5-part series and just read all parts today. It is difficult to have the social aspects of the "truth" shut off quickly. I have not believed that it was the truth for many years; my wife just recently stopped believing. We stayed with it for the friendships and the opportunity to use the WTS as a forum for doing good. With her recent decision to not believe any more, we are in the process of limiting or losing what at one time were dear friendships.

The WTS was insane to disfellowship you guys. You likely would have continued in some capacity helping those who needed a hand. I imagine we will suffer the same draconian punishment someday.

All the best to you,

zarco

• The Rapster
    The Rapster

There were days throughout the 70's and half of the 80's where I might have killed myself had it not been for the friendship and guidance of Frank & Barbara.

Enough said.

• Quandry
    Quandry

Just wanted to bring this bttt for new ones to enjoy and say thanks again for the account of your "awakening."

• cyberjesus
    cyberjesus

thanks. this goes back up

• BroMac
    BroMac

wow and thankyou. big bump

BroMac

• wobble
    wobble

May I add my thanks to DNC (Frank) and all on here ? good stuff.

• life is to short
    life is to short

marked for later

• AvocadoJake
    AvocadoJake

Why was he hunted down to be DF'ed? Why was he not allowed to fade like Billy asked? Why is there so much rage against those who ask questions and want to know, if the ground they are standing us is stable? Very strange!

• Dagney
    Dagney

I think pressure from the CO, and they were high profile/well known.

The WTBS ground is not stable. That is why they have to control the flock and bully any perceived malcontent.

• Balaamsass
    Balaamsass

Class act. I enjoyed going on one of your tours.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit