DNCall Unmasked - Part 5 of 5

by DNCall 42 Replies latest jw friends

• KAYTEE
    KAYTEE

Frank,

You will probably never know how many people you have helped by that series of letters.

There are some people who can get taken in with ones in "elder positions" and when these ones speak out, it can bring many weaker ones to their senses.

I agree with you, I could not go to any other religion, having done the research on the Wts it also shows up other structured religions to be ALMOST!!!as bad.

KT

• LUKEWARM
    LUKEWARM

Hi Frank,

Thank you for posting this series - very interesting!

Its truly sad that our friend's loyalty to the WTS prevents them from asking questions with an open mind and informing themselves about why we cannot continue in the organization.

Best wishes to you both

Lukewarm

• Outaservice
    Outaservice

If you're not up to a full book at this time, how about a booklet?

Outaservice

• lisavegas420
    lisavegas420

May I, copy this letter and send it to my parents, like it came from you?

I don't think they'd read it if it came from me, huh? can I? Please.

lisa

• Heaven
    Heaven

Excellent Letter! Thank you so much for sharing it with us. I agree with JWDaughter (hey... I'm one too!)

At this point, we have no desire to affiliate with any religious group.

I have always maintained that you do not need a religious group to love God and Christ and to live a principled life. I see religious groups as using the Bible for their own purposes, as everyone does. Some groups are more harmful than others when they attempt to exact control over their 'flock'. This has created an enormous trust issue in me when men get involved. I see no need 'for a middle man' in a relationship with a higher power. I feel my relationship is a private one and I do not need to display or prove anything to anyone about my 'spiritual strength' in said relationship. The JWs are all about proving and I do not see this as being of God or Christ (nor is handing out magazines containing lies and false gospel).

Frank, I wish you and Barbara a wonderful life now that you have removed the limits of the mind-controlling cult and have stepped into the limitless realm of creation we all have within us, including the freedom to execute. Journey On!

• designs
    designs

The caged Nightingales were set free.

All the best.

• CrimsonBleu
    CrimsonBleu

DNCall, this entire story was beautiful. Took a few minutes to clear the tears away...a tear for the pain and disappointment you went through, as well as a tear for the joy in knowing you are free and can now enjoy things in life that you felt you could not. You have a life now, and that is what God would want. Bless you and Barbara,

• PSacramento
    PSacramento

DNCall,

Thanks for sharing your life with Us, greatly appreciated.

It pains me that anyone can be disfellowshiped NOT for breaking a commandment, NOT for being immoral or any of the thinsg that Paul warned against, NOT for stoppoing to believe in God and Jesus, BUT for simple questioning what we are SUPPOSE to question and for raising the concerns that MUST be raised.

Gald you and your wife are free.

Paul

• HappyDad
    HappyDad

This has to be the best letter of explanation I've ever seen. Very kind and loving and precisely to the point.

I wish you a very happy life out of the WTBS.

HappyDad

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Dam good 5 part thread..Enjoyed everyone of them.............The WBT$ has managed to suck the life out of everything it touch`s..Including the music......Too bad they did`nt leave your work alone...............OUTLAW

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit