What do you do to keep blood flowing to the brain?

by John Doe 40 Replies latest jw friends

• Jim_TX
    Jim_TX
    "Oh Jim, you take me too seriously."

No - I am just replying to what I read in your initial posting. There were no 'smiley faces' in that, and it is (as you well know) difficult to tell by reading if/when someone is joking - or being serious - if they do not have some sort of 'just joking' type of words (or emoticons) in their posts. (...and my post was also partly based on reading some the 'can't get a girlfriend' posts I've read on this forum)

So - never mind.

(Actually - you remind me of some people I know 'in real life' who make a statement as fact - and when I call B.S. on it - all they can come up with is "I was just joking."- which I consider a very poor response.)

Regards,

Jim TX

• John Doe
  • palmtree67
    palmtree67

From a female point of view, I don't mind the drooling, as long as you're respectful about it. I like when you guys use humor!!

One of my favourite lines I ever got was a guy who asked how I was doing. I said I was fine. And he said, "Now, I know you be fine. What I asked you was how you doing today!!"

Humor is the key, JD!!

• John Doe
    John Doe

Got a picture?

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

You should write these devious womenz one of your famous love letters, JD.

• Satanus
    Satanus

Lol @ 6.

S

• parakeet
    parakeet

JD: Parakeet, you obviously have no experience being a man. Sexuality is a tool used every day by women, and eyes are more honest than mouths have ever thought about being.

I have plenty of experience being a woman, and in my younger days was considered a hottie. When I went into a department store, believe me, the last thing I wanted was a salesman more interested in me than his job. I didn't consider it my life's work to use my sexuality whenever I wanted to buy a toaster. Unwanted attention from men is irritating at best and threatening at worst.

There's a psychological term for someone who assumes another's emotions are the same as his own -- projection. Maybe all that poor woman wanted was those damn miniblinds.

• John Doe
    John Doe

I didn't consider it my life's work to use my sexuality whenever I wanted to buy a toaster.

Congratulations.

Now, you wouldn't be "projecting" your feelings upon an unnamed women you've never met in a situation you weren't in, would you? lol

• White Dove
    White Dove

I think guys get much more practice than women at getting used to seeing beautiful bodies every day. That moment I mentioned about the Marines was the only drool/slack jawed worthy experience I've ever had, and it caught me completely off guard. They were clean, strong, and healthy. I must say that I'm not used to seeing polished up and respectible, drool-worthy men on a yearly basis, much less a daily basis. I have to turn on the TV to see the likes of a Mark Harmon. I see beautiful women every day, once at the minimum. So, why, if they are more exposed to beautiful women often do men not have more self-control?

• John Doe
    John Doe

I have another coworker--young woman in her early 20's. She's decently attractive, but not a knockout by any means. Anyway, I've heard her tell the story three or four times now about how irritated she got when some guy came to the paint desk and was making a comment about her butt. Yeah, she says that's ok for wal mart or whatever, but not while she's working. She's just so irritated by it that she smiles when she tells it and tells it all the time. Hmmm.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit