What do you do to keep blood flowing to the brain?

by John Doe 40 Replies latest jw friends

• John Doe
    John Doe
    I always keep fresh bacon on hand,sealed in Plastic wrap..
    No woman can resist fresh bacon!!

Does bacon cologne work as well?

• John Doe
  • gubberningbody
    gubberningbody

John, I didn't do this site with you in mind, but as an elder I did encourage as many as possible to meditate on this material.

http://deconstructingthefeminine.50megs.com/main.html

• John Doe
    John Doe
    Realize how her youth gives her a fleeting allure; she'll only be that way a short time. In her springtime nature tries to get some new babies coming along, by making her look that way so that she can draw in foolish males. The world has plenty enough babies, and the thrill of sex with her will come and go, and leave you wasted. Visualize how much she'll sap your bank account, probably sue you some day, and rob you of both material and occult wealth. All for that pretty face that fades so fast. See her as a pretty flower that is poisonous. Here are some examples of how to analyze the female:

Holy crap, what a pathetic way to view life. I don't want to live in this guy's shoes! Poor pretty girls. I think they need some consolation after reading this.

• gubberningbody
    gubberningbody

Hey! I wrote that sh*t!

It was a creative exercise.

• Satanus
    Satanus

JD

'Did I ever say that?'

Something to that affect.

S

• John Doe
    John Doe

I'm surprised only one woman has checked in on this thread.

• parakeet
    parakeet

A drop dead knockout woman walks in who's dressed provocatively and asks you a question. You can actually feel the blood draining from your skull and your speech reverting to a grunting, stumbling cave man talk.........And then, she smiles a devious smile knowing exactly what she's doing. .....So what do you do to control your thought processes in the presence of such distractions?

1. What you consider provocative clothing may not be what she considers provocative clothing. Don't assume you know what she's thinking.

2. Her "devious" smile may simply be an effort to cover her embarrassment at an obviously drooling salesman. Again, don't assume you know what she's thinking.

3. Every morning before work, look into a mirror and practice the following statement until it become reflexive no matter how "provocative" and "devious" a female customer may be -- "Good morning. The mini-blinds are two aisles over."

• John Doe
    John Doe

Parakeet, you obviously have no experience being a man. Sexuality is a tool used every day by women, and eyes are more honest than mouths have ever thought about being.

• John Doe
    John Doe

"No, I'm not mad!"

"You're a dumbass!"

"He's the smartest guy I know."

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit