What do you do to keep blood flowing to the brain?

by John Doe 40 Replies latest jw friends

• White Dove
    White Dove

That happened once to me at the mall when a couple of *gosh, I'm drooling just thinking about it* Marines or Navy men in full uniform, complete with swords, I think, came to the jewelry store I was at. Oh my goodness! I was slack jawed just like you mentioned above. WOW!!! I couldn't even talk. I started sputtering giggles. They were GORGEOUS!

• John Doe
    John Doe

Thank you white dove! Finally some honesty!

• John Doe
  • caliber
    caliber

What do you do to keep blood flowing to the brain?
    I'm not sure John but that position ain't going to work ! Sober up John !
  • John Doe
    John Doe

You mean "sober," or did you just leave out an "l"?

• caliber
    caliber

See this John... well for sure it's NOT mine !!!! ..fixed the mistake double b's don't exist here!

• Jim_TX
    Jim_TX

This is something that I learned how to handle many years ago.

As you noticed - some gals like to 'flaunt' their attractive selves. Other gals are attractive - and not flaunting consciously - but nonetheless doing it.

I learned that if you stay focused on the matter at hand - looking them squarely in the eyes - and answering their questions - politely - and NOT drooling like a bug-eyed person who belongs in the local asylum - that you can keep the upper hand.

In those cases where the gals are trying to flaunt - and know it - you will frustrate their efforts - and them. (They usually don't know how to handle men like this.)

In those cases where the gals aren't consciously trying to flaunt - you will earn their respect and admiration - as you aren't drooling all over yourself (and scratching your balls) like almost every other half-ape out there.

This technique will also go very far in getting you closer to getting a first date with some gals that you may want to get to know a bit better.

In other words... grow up.

You should also be concerned about your behaviour in front of gals like this - as some may complain to your supervisor - and that may not keep you employed very long.

Regards,

Jim TX

• John Doe
    John Doe

Oh Jim, you take me too seriously.

• jefpainthorse
    jefpainthorse

John... you could go over a couple of aisles and slam your unit with a claw hammer whenever you are confronted with a smokin hot babe.

I'm thinking a "Pavlov's dog" kind of thing... a couple of really good sessions ending with a bruised package would cure you for life.

Dont they call that a "conditioned response"?

Jefpainthorse aka Hillbilly

• John Doe
    John Doe

That's too much like whips and chains jef.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit