Hot muslim chick bathing on the beach......

by Albert Einstein 51 Replies latest jw friends

• White Dove
    White Dove

Maybe she got her hand cut off or damaged for dinner being late or something and had to cover it. Otherwise, I'd guess that she was not wanting to risk showing her arm due to the sleeve moving up with the movement of the water.

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Huba! Huba!

• musky
    musky

There's something about the mystique! The unknown!!

• Big Tex
    Big Tex
    Huba! Huba!

Lookin' for a date Else?

• Satanus
    Satanus

'Otherwise, I'd guess that she was not wanting to risk showing her arm due to the sleeve moving up with the movement of the water.'

Those babes haven't heard about duck tape (duct tape, but i like calling it duck tape). She needs a few wraps of duck tape where her gloves stop and sleeves begin.

S

• palmtree67
    palmtree67

You can't see it in the picture, but there's "duck tape" over her mouth.

• Satanus
    Satanus

Duck tape now, comes in various colors; black for sunday go to mosque, red for a day at the beach, grey for just lounging around the mudhut, brown for when it's her turn to herd the goats, blue for shopping....

S

• Satanus
    Satanus

Duck tape now, comes in various colors; black for sunday go to mosque, red for a day at the beach, grey for just lounging around the mudhut, brown for when it's her turn to herd the goats, blue for shopping....

S

• I quit!
    I quit!

I just saw this thread and it may be a little late but I just had to reply. I have spent many hours at the beaches here in So. California and although I haven't see it often it always pisses me off when I see some Muslim woman at the beach covered from head to toe while her husband or boyfriend or whoever the heck he is in a pair of trunks sunning himself checking out the chicks. What is wrong with these people?

• Albert Einstein
    Albert Einstein

I quit - theres absolutely nothing wrong ... the only issue is: You have to be born the right gender .... then everything is just fine :-)

If you are smart and you are born as male, than everything is just perfect...!!!

Albert

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit