Hot muslim chick bathing on the beach......

by Albert Einstein 51 Replies latest jw friends

• twinkle toes
    twinkle toes
    Maybe it's really a dude under all that black wrapper..

Thats an angle I never thought of.....mmmmmmmmmm

• twinkle toes
    twinkle toes
    Maybe it's really a dude under all that black wrapper

Now thats an angle I hadn't thought of....mmmmmmmmmmmm

• Justitia Themis
    Justitia Themis

How do YOU dress up for bathing Justitia????

I don't understand your question. I don't dress up to bathe, and neither do Muslims. If you are asking what I wear when I swim, a bathing suit.

• JWoods
    JWoods

Shouldn't that be a swim suit to swim, a bathing suit to bathe?

To be fully consistent, what should a hot muslim chick wear on her birthday?

• Albert Einstein
    Albert Einstein

Justitia... sorry for my english ... its not my native...

I was just joking - Hope you are dressed for swimming as modestly as this lady on the picture!

Otherwise it would be considered extremely immoral for some people on this planet...!

Albert

• Justitia Themis
    Justitia Themis

No problem AE. I'm sure you speak English better than I speak your language, whatever it is!

I think it important to note that Google images shows this picture was posted on a website "Muslims Against Sharia." Many Muslims find these man-made law/interpretations just as disturbing as the rest of us.

http://www.reformislam.org/

• White Dove
    White Dove

I read somewhere that some Muslim men don't like it that their wives are so controlled like that and punished for showing a little skin on one ankle. The men are forced to wear full beards. I wonder why it is that the men aren't punished for their reactions to sexy females. They chose to behave a certain way, but women shouldn't have to change themselves for others' reactions. You all know that, already. I'm just saying.

• Albert Einstein
    Albert Einstein

Justitia: great link, very interesting

White Dove: I wonder why it is that the men aren't punished for their reactions to sexy females.Well its very clear, women are guilty of mens reactions ..... didnt you know that?

Usama bin Albert

• JWoods
    JWoods

Everthing was Eve's fault. Witch.

• JWoods
    JWoods

Don't look now but an adv with an immodest lady in a green two-piece just appeared on the left side of the page. Swimwear 2010 or something.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit