Hot muslim chick bathing on the beach......

by Albert Einstein 51 Replies latest jw friends

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

Women who cover up drive me WILD!!!!!!!!!! You know undernieth they are hot and wearing Victoria Secret sexy underwear!

• sacolton
    sacolton

That's nucking futs.

• JWoods
    JWoods

But just think of the money they must be saving on those costly Brazilian bikini waxes -

• Justitia Themis
    Justitia Themis

Did anyone notice that the gentleman is wearing full clothing also?

• JWoods
    JWoods

No

• Albert Einstein
    Albert Einstein

Of course he is dressed up as well.... otherwise he would offend god and would be pelted with stones for immoral conduct!!!

How do YOU dress up for bathing Justitia????

Albert

• Mastodon
  • twinkle toes
    twinkle toes

Yes, I see he has some clothes on. Half the guys I know wear t-shirts to the pool. He certainly is showing some modesty. However I find it so disgusting that men make these rules for women as if their body (even their faces and hands) are so sexual they have to cover them, or the men will be overcome with such a passion they will rape them or something.

I don't get it either, but if you've been raised from birth to accept it, I can understand why they continue to adhere to it.

Well like you are saying I was raised from birth that bikinis are bad. In fact I still am shocked when we go to the beach and see(gasp)witness girls wearing them.

I understand too. I guess thats why it's so upsetting to see people blindly following man made rules. Although I realize in some of the muslim countries it can mean you life to adhere.

I do like that everyone else is jumping around in the water in comfortable clothing.

p.s. Hillarious poster Mastedon

• passwordprotected
    passwordprotected

Cat Stephens....he's bonkers too.

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

Maybe it's really a dude under all that black wrapper... or an inflatable doll "floatation device".

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit