Hot muslim chick bathing on the beach......

by Albert Einstein 51 Replies latest jw friends

• mkr32208
    mkr32208

Thats my thought, that's how homosexuals REALLY get away with it under shara law! I mean honestly how the hell can you tell?

• Black Sheep
  • zombie dub
    zombie dub

surely thats a fake arm/hand?

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

yeah, I was wondering about the black rubber glove too!!!

But I really had to laugh at the photo of the five getting their picture taken together.

I can just them showing it to the grandkids, ...........

That's me there in the black, no thats me, no this one!!!

• hotspur
    hotspur

And the photographer says, "Come on at least one of you smile for the camera!"

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

Thats really sad they have to dress that way.

I was wondering what age they have to start dressing like that?

purps

• Justitia Themis
    Justitia Themis

I was wondering what age they have to start dressing like that?

Mostly puberty, but some families will start as young as eight or nine. At the same time, they must start fasting during Ramadan.

• doofdaddy
    doofdaddy

When I was holidaying in Asia, I saw a woman covered head to toe and with lace over her eyes, so those couldn't be seen as well. But she wanted to show her wealth. How do you do that?

By wearing a gold plate over the shape of her nose!!!

That's not to say I don't enjoy cultural difference. Like xtians, there are fanatics and there are those who toe the line in public but have more balanced personal lives.

• lrkr
    lrkr

Mastadon- ROFLMFAO

You are my hero.

• White Dove
    White Dove

It's hard to know who the fanatics are in those Muslim countries where their religion is the law. Did you see the video of the 13 year old who got beaten 50 times for being out with a man not her husband. She was 13!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit