isaacaustin

true Insearchoftruth

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers

Welcome swa and lifelong humanist.

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

Welcome.

I wonder how many others are lurkers for as long. Bet the list is longer than we imagine.

Jeff

• Quirky1
    Quirky1

Let's see...what should I tell the R & F today?? Let's ask the Magic 8 ball..

• aniron
    aniron

The C.O. said during is second talk to the congregation "all of our food, our magazines, and all our wonderful books, and videos come from/through these 9 men".

If you have read Barbara Andersons experiences at Bethel.

You would know that is not true. The number of those of the "other sheep" who did a lot of of the publications.

Most of the time all the GB seem to do was give authorisation.

• passwordprotected
    passwordprotected

Excellent observations, welcome to the forum.

• The Almighty Homer
    The Almighty Homer

COs are just anointed spin doctors for the GB, call them mid level spiritual propagandists.

And of course god would use a group of ignorant, deviously corrupt book publishers to spread the word around the world.......right !

Well I suppose there is such thing as self marketing in religion , come to think about it , there is a lot of it.

Welcome SWA

• flipper
    flipper

SWA- Welcome to the board ! Excellent first thread indeed ! Thanks for sharing this information with us . It truly does show just how controlling the organization is getting. It's been tilting this way extremely so the last few years I feel. Well - I hope it causes more people like it did yourself to analyze, really scrutinize WHAT these mind controlled clones are saying from the platform. The more lives that can be saved from captivity to mind control- the better

• ldrnomo
    ldrnomo

I have come to the realization that most of the rank and file Jdubs don't really pay attention to what is being said. They pretend like they do, but they are in a hypnotized state just staring into space listening without hearing.

Anyone that does become conscious of what is being said usually starts to wonder what the hell is going on.

• coffee_black
    coffee_black

Welcome!

Coffee

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit