Do You Care What Happens To Indiviual JWs At This Point In Time?

by minimus 32 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

Other than possibly family members, do you care what happens to those you called "brothers and sisters"?

• beksbks
    beksbks

No more or less than I care about any other human being.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Like the Kids I grew up with?..Of course..

But..

There`s not a dam thing I can do about it..

The WBT$ says they are happy and they believe it..

...........LOL!...OUTLAW

• bluecanary
    bluecanary

My friends are my family.

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

That was along the lines of my thought.
    I care more about people that are "in" my life than people that "were in" my life but avoid me.
    I don't wish a truck would hit even the C.O. (jackass) but if it did, I would say "what a shame" and eat my lunch.

I won't go to a JW funeral at the KH for anyone I served with, knew, cared about. The only exception is that I would go to comfort a family member of a deceased JW when the family member is "in" my life. Best example: I would go if Minimus needed his friends from JWN to comfort him.

• chickpea
    chickpea

i wish evil to none...
    beyond that, they
    are just people i
    used to know......

if any need help escaping,
    i would do everything possible
    to come to their aid

• parakeet
    parakeet

My JW parents keep me informed (whether I like it or not) about who is divorced, who is sick and who has died in my old KH. It's like reading the news about total strangers.

• White Dove
    White Dove

On the way out and Outlaw covered it for me.

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

Yes, I care very much.

As an ex-JW, I'm uniquely qualified to understand just what a nightmare that many of them are trapped in.

• undercover
    undercover

Goor or bad...

If it's someone I knew, was friends with, I do care about them. I care the same as I care about other people I'm friends with that aren't JWs.

But if it's someone I didn't know, then I don't concern myself with them anymore than I would someone who wasn't a JW that I don't know.

My whole angst, anger or whatever is against the organization, not the people. Most of the people are sincere, well-meaning people. They're just duped and brain-washed. I pity most of them...though there are a few that I have absolutely no use for whatsoever.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit