Post a Picture Thread - Nice to Meet You !

by flipper 2310 Replies latest members private

• flipper
    flipper

Here is our grandaughter doggie - Lizzie ! Quite a cutie.

• flipper
    flipper

Here's another one of Lizzie in a full on pose ! LOL !

• Star tiger
  • flipper
    flipper

Here is one of Flipper Junior and me after having given each other our " World Series Championship Giants " shirts to each other and we were experiencing our first " happy cookie " eating experience together after all these years ! It took me till age 51 but the cookies and brownies were tasty. LOL !

• Star tiger
    Star tiger

Greetings,

Had a bit of a problems postings the last image, hope you got it, and really hope that the aluminum foil protects me from the Jehovahs witness radio waves, lol!!!

Best Regards,

Star Tiger

• flipper
    flipper

Then when my son found out I had already bought a shirt before and that we both bought each other another shirt- somehow that turned into the funniest thing we had ever heard ! LOL !

• flipper
    flipper

Flipper junior cooking up an awesome stir fry while we visited him and his girlfriend.

• flipper
    flipper

STAR TIGER- Love your tin foil hat. Hope it protects you from JW invaders ! LOL !

I'll post some more pictures tomorrow of my son and my recent hiking trip !

How bout some more pictures from you JWN members ?? Would love to see you and meet you ! Take care, Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• Rocky_Girl
    Rocky_Girl

This is me!

Me

My older son, Nicholas

Nic

And the younger one, Nathan

Nate

• flipper
    flipper

ROCKY GIRL- Nice to meet you ! Very nice pictures of you & your sons ! Thanks for posting ! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit