Post a Picture Thread - Nice to Meet You !

by flipper 2310 Replies latest members private

• flipper
    flipper

LEAVING WT- Nice pictures of you & your family my friend ! You guys seem really happy like you are enjoying life ! Good for you.

MAGWITCH- Nice picture of you & your parents . Are your parents still JW's like mine ?

TALESIN- Nice picture of you driving the cart ! Are you gonna do the Indy 500 this year ?

SNOWBOARDER- Nice picture ! From your avatar I can tell you enjoy snow- but WHAT is that in your hand ? A chocolate covered snowball or something ?

EXWHYZEE- What a nice little friend to have ! Nice picture. My wife nd I have 2 dogs as well.

HAULIN OATS - Nice bike dude ! Looks like you have some great terrain to ride your bike on ! Good picture ! Thanks for sending it

Hey folks ! sEnd us some more oictures ! Would love to see you and what you look like and how life is treating you ! Take care

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

Haulin Oats looks like he could be Flipper's brother, and it's got hills in the pic.

• flipper
    flipper

OTWO- Very true. Haulin could be my brother. Although his hills ain't got much trees though like MY hills ! LOL ! Gotta have them huge pines ! LOL ! Peace out, mr. Flipper ( His hills seem as if they've been de-nuded of any trees, just scrubrush there ! )

• talesin
    talesin

lol @ flipper -- it's actually a kit car,,, had 2 gears and all :D

And I would LOVE to race stock cars ,,, not INDY, just the local, good ole southern type of tracks (we don't have stocks here in Eastern Canada anymore, unfortunately).

LOL -- flipper, re Snowboarder --- that's his MITTEN with snow on it!!!

tal

*vroom,,, vroom*

• mouthy
    mouthy

LTWT....Your family is so beautiful.
    And the rest of you that posted are a good looking group

• flipper
    flipper

Here is a picture of my son Flipper Junior and his girlfriend near their new home this spring.

• flipper
    flipper

Here is a picture of Mr. Flipper & Flipper Junior on their new property.

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

This is a snapshot of me, my wife and our two children, from this past weekend. My son is three and my daughter is five.

• flipper
    flipper

Here is Flipper Junior staring out at the beautiful wildflowers out near their property . Nice , open land.

• flipper
    flipper

LEAVING WT- Nice pics ! You folks are looking happy & healthy ! Hope things are going well for you

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit