Post a Picture Thread - Nice to Meet You !

by flipper 2310 Replies latest members private

• sabastious
    sabastious
    Sab, those are some good shots. You have a really great family there.

Thanks unshackled, they keep me going.

-Sab

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

I guess all of you missed the pictures of my daughter and grandson on the last page.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Kudra, I kinda like it, too.

• sabastious
    sabastious
    I guess all of you missed the pictures of my daughter and grandson on the last page.

They seem happy and content.

-Sab

• Kudra
    Kudra

Small, but a friend took this of me at trapeze class tonight -we got to try out the fabric loops... here I am, trying not to be ungainly.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

They do alright.

• Kudra
    Kudra

FHN -your daughter is so amazingly beautiful!

• poopsiecakes
    poopsiecakes

Hi Jeff!

• AllTimeJeff
    AllTimeJeff

Some are always going to be more photogenic than others, but it is always nice to put a face to an Internet Handle.

What's always beautiful about these pictures to me (and I don't think I have ever said this on this thread) is that I would recognize most of you at District Conventions and Assemblies for sure.

If I were to talk to you back then, I bet we all would have recognized each other. I am happy that we are all out of this sickness.

Life isn't easy, and leaving JW's by itself isn't a recipe for happiness. But staying sure isn't either, and it takes REAL courage to leave and be ourselves. :)

I posted my pic, not because I wanted you to see me now, but out of respect for all those who are afraid to show their face. I would rather not show me and be anonymous, but at the same time, that is me, for better or for worse.

Cheers. :) (and time for bed. What the hell am I still doing up???)

• AllTimeJeff
    AllTimeJeff

Hey Poopsie!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit